Godsey and Dorsey 2 rumours flying around Twitter | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Godsey and Dorsey 2 rumours flying around Twitter

It's a Canes thing. You wouldn't understand. :)
Lmao... sooo I happen to be a canes fan as well and loved Dorsey as a cane and even when he played for the Niners but all this love for him to be a OC so far haven’t seen anything to really give me any indication he’d make a good one..

the Shehawks want to interview Dorsey and Getsy I believe. so just WTF?

we assigned 3 new coaching positions without naming an OC.
the guys who we would be waiting for were coaching yesterday

so did we pick Frye et al for someone who I guess we didn't interview and has a tacit agreement to be our OC?

I read somewhere last night Dorsey is friends with our new QB coach and it isn’t being announced until bills are knocked out. So I guess they must be announcing him soon if he is the man

Ya if Dorsey is the guy I would expect an announcement today or tomorrow now that the Bills are eliminated.

Last edited:
so we are hiring him without an interview? then again Zac Taylor is actually an NFL HC sooooo
I could be wrong but I don't think the dolphins officially announced any interviews. The initial list of candidates was leaked. If that's the case than we could have done zoom interviews with others that didn't get out.

Back
Top Bottom