Godsey and Dorsey 2 rumours flying around Twitter | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Godsey and Dorsey 2 rumours flying around Twitter

The Ken Dorsey love affair may have a disappointing ending, as it was assumed all along the dolphins had a deal in place it was only a matter of the Bill's elimination.

Seems strange now that they have not yet made an announcement very disappointing if they had not interviewed him or at the very least a strong indication he wants the job.

I'm not high on internal candidates but if it goes that way so be it.

Is it required to announce interviews or requests for interviews, or is it optional? Flo and Grier seem to lean hard to the don't give out info of any kind to media or online, even moreso than most teams. Amazing how much more transparent some teams were about injuries during the year than we were. Also fun was how Flo and especially Boyer could talk and talk, generalizing beyond any meaning and spouting cliches, without saying anything. Masters of that craft. Chan and Crossman were not as good at this, sometimes they actually answered a question! With that in mind do you think we've done multiple zoom interviews, without announcing them?
To add to your point I don't think I ever heard exactly what Preston William's injury was, other than something wrong with his foot. First week they acted like he would be back in a week or two, then we never see him. He could have been abducted by aliens or something for all they told us. I'm not complaining, if it gives us an edge, fine, but they are very tight lipped about stuff.

To add to your point I don't think I ever heard exactly what Preston William's injury was, other than something wrong with his foot. First week they acted like he would be back in a week or two, then we never see him. He could have been abducted by aliens or something for all they told us. I'm not complaining, if it gives us an edge, fine, but they are very tight lipped about stuff.
Exactly. I'm not complaining, if it helps us, just not sure it does.

The Ken Dorsey love affair may have a disappointing ending, as it was assumed all along the dolphins had a deal in place it was only a matter of the Bill's elimination.

Seems strange now that they have not yet made an announcement very disappointing if they had not interviewed him or at the very least a strong indication he wants the job.

I'm not high on internal candidates but if it goes that way so be it.

It is what it is...We have no control over that. Whatever he decides wish him all the best....NEXT!

If we want him and he wants us he'll be hired very soon. If he chooses the Hawks over us so be it. I still think the Hawks should stay focused on Gase

If we want him and he wants us he'll be hired very soon. If he chooses the Hawks over us so be it. I still think the Hawks should stay focused on Gase

I do know one thing. Whomever Miami hires needs to be an OC for a minimum of atleast 2 seasons outside of being hired as an HC. Right now, Miami is developing a reputation where OCs don't last long. Basically 1 season and done. That can't continue! This next hire needs to ba longterm hire. So get it right Flo and Co.

I do know one thing. Whomever Miami hires needs to be an OC for a minimum of atleast 2 seasons outside of being hired as an HC. Right now, Miami is developing a reputation where OCs don't last long. Basically 1 season and done. That can't continue! This next hire needs to ba longterm hire. So get it right Flo and Co.
Yes, in order to have continued success, something we have very little of obviously, means that you build a solid coaching foundation, retain, promote within, and fill in as some leave for what they believe will be greener pastures. Cohesiveness is so important for players and coaches on a year to year basis. If anything, it can possibly make or break Tua with any lack of stability and constant change doing the most harm.

The signs are there in regards to a Dorsey hire. Miami wouldn’t announce O-Line and QB Coach hirings and leave out announcing the new OC if the candidate was in-house.

We’ve all discussed the connection between Frye & Dorsey and I highly doubt that Ereck Flowers woke up today and decided to post a pic of Dorsey with the caption “The future is bright” just for fun or to troll the Dolphin fan base.

My guess is, all of the T’s are being crossed, all the I’s are being dotted, and Coach Flo has already called up Flowers and chewed his ass out for posting Dorsey stuff on social media before the Dolphins were ready to announce it.

Personally, I’d be absolutely and totally shocked if Ken Dorsey isn’t named the Miami Dolphin OC before the end of the week. There’s just too much verifiable smoke.

Well it would help if they didn't hire dinosaurs like Chan Gailey to begin with. Just sayin!

Back
Top Bottom