Godsey and Dorsey 2 rumours flying around Twitter | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Godsey and Dorsey 2 rumours flying around Twitter

What's so special about him other than he was a successful quarterback with the hurricanes and he worked with Josh Allen and Cam Newton? He's never been an offensive coordinator before

What's so special about him other than he was a successful quarterback with the hurricanes and he worked with Josh Allen and Cam Newton? He's never been an offensive coordinator before
Flores was never a head coach before.

Belicheat was never a head coach until the Browns.

Never understand this statement.

That's how coaches evolve.

Flores was never a head coach before.

Belicheat was never a head coach until the Browns.

Never understand this statement.

That's how coaches evolve.
I understand everyone has to start from somewhere just wanted to know what special thing has he done that has everyone excited about wanting him to be offensive coordinator for us?

When would someone who has been an OC before find themselves available to be an OC somewhere else? ...when they weren't a good OC, for one.

Didn't they just announce a 2nd interview?
That was just some internet newsie, not official. I've read that Dorsey is following Seattle people on twitter now after purging Miami people.

Miami isn't going to announce anything until the next mandatory meeting, where the coach or GM will say Godsey is OC.

That was just some internet newsie, not official. I've read that Dorsey is following Seattle people on twitter now after purging Miami people.

Miami isn't going to announce anything until the next mandatory meeting, where the coach or GM will say Godsey is OC.

So one is just newsie not official but the other is correct?

Back
Top Bottom