Godsey and Dorsey 2 rumours flying around Twitter | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Godsey and Dorsey 2 rumours flying around Twitter

The Sileo tweet said that Dorsey is talking with the Dolphins AGAIN. Hmmmm... Maybe we hadn't heard about him as a earlier candidate. Will see shortly I would guess.

The Ken Dorsey love affair may have a disappointing ending, as it was assumed all along the dolphins had a deal in place it was only a matter of the Bill's elimination.

Seems strange now that they have not yet made an announcement very disappointing if they had not interviewed him or at the very least a strong indication he wants the job.

I'm not high on internal candidates but if it goes that way so be it.

It might take a day or two regardless. If it is happening I can imagine McDermott will have had his energies focused on KC this past week, and the plane ride home wouldn't be the best time to announce it either. We'll see!

why not explain why YOU think he’s a good candidate. Like seriously is it that hard..

You asked the question. All while being ignorant re: the topic. But yet still sounding baffled by or opposed to the opinion.

Do some reading and research. Then decide for yourself. Like seriously is it that hard?

I really hope so

I'd be super excited about a Dorsey/Frye combo

Offensive staff of

Dorsey
Frye (w/Salkin)
Studesville
(WR Coach, maybe Grizzard stays?)
Godsey
Jeanpierre

is a very young, very diverse offensive staff

Smoke? Theres Fire?
Possibly. Definitely smoke.

Tua changed OC in college, had to learn a new system and got BETTER. Get the feeling that Flo is building a staff with balls, and not afraid to be decisive when things go sour. Man up of get out. Like that.

Possibly. Definitely smoke.

Tua changed OC in college, had to learn a new system and got BETTER. Get the feeling that Flo is building a staff with balls, and not afraid to be decisive when things go sour. Man up of get out. Like that.

We'll see! We clearly need more all over the place on offense. Considering the Bills success and Dorsey personal collegiate sucess and his young age this seems like a good fit.
Also, his arm talent was probably considered on par with Tua's so there's some connection there. Won't beat them with your arm but certainly can with your mind. That's a check! check! for Tua.

Let's get some explosive YAC players in this offense.

Also, learn from Dorsey personally why we struggle so badly with the Bills.

i did in the op
And honestly that was a whole bunch of nothing other then he coached Newton and Allen but no real reasons why he might make a good OC and you yourself said you don’t know much about him..

Back
Top Bottom