Good game Fins See ya next time | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Good game Fins See ya next time

BillsFanInPeace

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
Great game. Enjoyed it. Did get nervous in the third. Speaking of the 3rd jesus can Bills fix this problem with the bad 3QTRs. They have been around since McD and Daboll got here.

Your TE is going to be a stud. I knew he was going to be a little problem with No Milano but dang McD had NO ANSWERS. The Defense IMO was exposed with no Edmunds and Milano. But did enough to get the win.

Your OL was better than expected though. They had some issues at points but for the most part a Solid game for them.

It is always good to see more Growth in Josh. His touch that he has worked on was evident again this week and out OL is built to pass block but did get some holes open for the run game.

two shouts out to the Rookies Davis what a catch in the endzone when it was needed. And Gilliam with the TD early.

overall great game I wish Fitz could play forever he just has so much heart always enjoy watching him when he is good. Hate watching him when he has his bad games though (Unless he is on the other side obviously).

glad to get out with no other major injuries on Defense.

have a great season.

He did have his moments against a terrible Dolphins D. But if I was a Bills fan my main takeaway from today would be that Josh Allen has a long way to go as a passer.

Edit: long way to go as a passer probably doesn't make the point I wanted to make, it was a comment straight after the game.

My point is you see the ability with Josh Allen. One of the TDs he threw today was exceptional, but you also see him miss multiple simple passes which killed drives and lose the Bills points. That didn't matter today, but they also only best a dog **** dolphins team by 3 points - and that was after the dolphins failed to get any points after 4 downs all on the goal line.

Allen has become a good NFL QB. But this is a good Bills team which should have playoff ambitions. When he is playing Brady in the playoffs? The inability to make those 10 yard passes on 3rd and 4 will kill the Bills.

Despite the score and the stats there were multiple points in the game today where I thought the Allen could do better. One thing is for sure, Diggs is going to make him a fortune, that was a great trade for an extremely impressive WR who did a huge among of damage today

Last edited:
Yea 400 yds and 4 touchdowns is a long way to go ......give me a break smh

Good stats. Though maybe one day you will play a D which has a small chance of stopping a pass. Multiple drives were stalled by him missing wide open receivers. If you think that is top tier QB play then fair enough.

Good stats. Though maybe one day you will play a D which has a small chance of stopping a pass. Multiple drives were stalled by him missing wide open receivers. If you think that is top tier QB play then fair enough.
Care to show ANY QB that doesn’t miss a throw? Watching Mahomes miss them now. Is he a top QB?

Yea because no NFL QB’s miss passes ...... only Josh Allen..... like I said ..... give me a break!

Where as our QBs have consistently left nothing eh?
With missed throws? Not as of late.. We are not talking wrs opening late and not seeing it. We are talking seeing the open wrs and missing the throw.. we have not wrs open like they did in a long time.. also we were not comparing qbs we were speaking to Allen.. you alright buddy?

Back
Top Bottom