Good game Fins See ya next time | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Good game Fins See ya next time

In the opening drive where Jones fell and Allen missed a wide open Diggs, I thought here is the same quarterback we've seen the past two years.

But Allen made some great throws. Granted, Miami's lack of a pass rush helped but got to give credit to Allen.

Well this thread turned into a **** show.

Not that it's needed here in the first place. We don't give a damn about Josh Allen's development.

Will never understand keeping a rookie Manned up on Diggs all game when he was getting absolutely abused. Flores did NOTHING to help him.

The Dolphins D has been begging to be ripped apart in both of our games this season, it is deeply troubling. Cam was crowned as an All Pro after week 1 and now Allen puts up great stats week 2.

The stats are good and i'm not suggesting saying that he is a bum, but we have saw a lot often very good but not top tier QB play in Miami and there is a level where it just isn't enough. There were certainty things today which I would be unhappy to see Tua miss on year three if the fins have the same deep playoff expectations like the Bills should have.

Enjoy your win, but if you plan to take the division away from Palpatine I genuinely think you should be disappointed to scrape out of this game with a three point win. Its going to get a lot tougher than the Jets and a Dolphins team that doesn't even attempt to defend passes.

The Bills have done the right thing by Allen by getting fast talented wrs who can adjust to his throws and that's on their G.M. who has built a strong talented team

dude ??‍♂️

The bills beat up an atrocious Dolphins Pass D today. But I also think they left points and yards on the field by missing wide open receivers on key downs multiple times. I absolutely think that Allen should have done better in those situations and will need to make such passes against better teams. I'm not saying he can't get there, but there was room for improvement today despite the impressive stats - which were helped by our inability to defend the pass. If you think that's a studid take? fine.

In the opening drive where Jones fell and Allen missed a wide open Diggs, I thought here is the same quarterback we've seen the past two years.

I was at the game and it looked like Diggs was tripping a little. There were other throws that might be better examples (just like every QB in the league).

Y’all sound like Jets fans last week lol
Brutal loss for us obviously gonna catch some edgy fans. Josh Allen has some similarities to Lamar Jackson in that people love to bash them because their not prototypical QBs. Josh Allen will miss an occasional throw that a HS kid can make but then will come back with a throw that only 1-3 people on the planet can make. Any ways good game and know we will be coming for ya in the future. Our future is bright too

Allen reminds me of Rivers back in the day.
He will have some bad plays but can also beat you with his arm.
Rivers really never became a true Franchise type player.I see plenty of Rivers in Allen.

He did have his moments against a terrible Dolphins D. But if I was a Bills fan my main takeaway from today would be that Josh Allen has a long way to go as a passer.

Look,long way to go as a passer probably doesn't make the point I wanted to make, it was a comment straight after the game made in a bit of a rush.

My point is you see the ability with Josh Allen. One of the TDs he threw today was exceptional, but you also see him miss multiple simple passes which killed drives and almost certainly lost the Bills points. That didn't matter today, but they also only beat a dog **** dolphins team by 3 points - and that was after the dolphins failed to get any points after 4 downs all on the goal line. The Bills could easily beat us by much more if we defend the pass like that.

Allen has become a good NFL QB, but could and perhaps should be entering the conversation for more than good. This is a talented Bills team which should have playoff ambitions. When he is playing Brady or the Pats in the playoffs? The inability to make those 10 yard passes on 3rd and 4 will kill the Bills.

Despite the score and the stats there were multiple points in the game today where I recall thought the Allen could do better and it was always when he was passing. Not every team will give away yards as cheaply as the Dolphins.

One thing is for sure, Diggs is going to make him a fortune, that was a great trade for an extremely impressive WR who did a huge among of damage today

Back
Top Bottom