Good game Fins See ya next time | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Good game Fins See ya next time

Kinda hard to say that on a QB that is over 69% over 700 yards with 6TDs and No Picks through 2 games. (Only can play who is on your schedule).
I’ll say it. He is not a franchise QB. He torched us yeah. What QB doesn’t torch us?

How about buffalo actually beats New England for once and win the division...for once? When Miami still has a more recent playoff win than buffalo, the bills are still frauds until they actually win something.

Kinda hard to say that on a QB that is over 69% over 700 yards with 6TDs and No Picks through 2 games. (Only can play who is on your schedule).

Nice stats. Pity it's the Jets and (a particularly disappointing) Dolphins.

A genuinely impressive Bill is Diggs. He is going to make Allen a lot of money. Poor Noah is probably still about 5 feet behind him.

Nice stats. Pity it's the Jets and (a particularly disappointing) Dolphins.

A genuinely impressive Bill is Diggs. He is going to make Allen a lot of money. Poor Noah is probably still about 5 feet behind him.
Will never understand keeping a rookie Manned up on Diggs all game when he was getting absolutely abused. Flores did NOTHING to help him.

Now that we've played both BUF and NE I would say you guys have the early edge to win the division (a lot can change between now and Week17 though). I was really happy with our OL today but our defense still needs a lot of work. Our CBs hadn't really been challenged but I'll give credit to Josh because it's the first time where I felt like he actually beat us with his arm and not his legs. He actually looked the part today and some of those throws were really on point.

Hopefully next time we see you guys it'll be for the Division title! Grats on the win BFP let's hope NE gets crushed tonight by SEA.

Back
Top Bottom