Good game Fins See ya next time | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Good game Fins See ya next time

The bills beat up an atrocious Dolphins Pass D today. But I also think they left points and yards on the field by missing wide open receivers on key downs multiple times. I absolutely think that Allen should have done better in those situations and will need to make such passes against better teams. I'm not saying he can't get there, but there was room for improvement today despite the impressive stats - which were helped by our inability to defend the pass. If you think that's a studid take? fine.

Every QB misses throws. Bad ones. Mahomes looked like donkey crap for 90% of today’s game. He was throwing balls behind guys, into the turf, etc.

Allen dominated today. Period.

If Tua put on that performance today, everyone on this forum would be crapping their pants in excitement.

Dang I can’t stand homers.

So instead of calling you a Bills Fan In Peace, let's call you what you really are. Another Piece of S#@t Ah$#@ from north of WPB that is miserable that they have to live in the Cesspool they call home! We are sorry that you don't live in paradise and think you need to troll those of us that do. Your team hasn't won shi# in forever! And barely beat us today. If not for Diggs, you would have been humiliated losing to us today. Our D lost Byron Jones on the second play. Our rookie Noah was in tight coverage most of the day but Diggs, made great catch after great catch. Mostly on inaccurate passes! Have fun BFIP, it's a long season. You just beat a Journey man QB. Celebrate now. You can't have a reign until you win something.....Tua is coming!!!!
Sheesh....I wish fans in the stands had this type of vim and vigor other than behind a keyboard. I was at the game today and a third of the people there were wearing Bills blue....I guess enjoying paradise too much to attend a home game and support the team.

Says the guy that went to the first home covid game with 13,000 fans...lolololol Go Home

Its cute you think that it was just this game. I did "go home" after the game. It never ceases to amaze me how many opposing fans are in the stands. Just pathetic....continue spewing nastiness to fans of other teams. The dude has done nothing wrong.

TLDR: go to bed and sleep it off

So instead of calling you a Bills Fan In Peace, let's call you what you really are. Another Piece of S#@t Ah$#@ from north of WPB that is miserable that they have to live in the Cesspool they call home! We are sorry that you don't live in paradise and think you need to troll those of us that do. Your team hasn't won shi# in forever! And barely beat us today. If not for Diggs, you would have been humiliated losing to us today. Our D lost Byron Jones on the second play. Our rookie Noah was in tight coverage most of the day but Diggs, made great catch after great catch. Mostly on inaccurate passes! Have fun BFIP, it's a long season. You just beat a Journey man QB. Celebrate now. You can't have a reign until you win something.....Tua is coming!!!!

Dude, relax, we lost today to the better team. What are you not understand here?

Its cute you think that it was just this game. I did "go home" after the game. It never ceases to amaze me how many opposing fans are in the stands. Just pathetic....continue spewing nastiness to fans of other teams. The dude has done nothing wrong.

TLDR: go to bed and sleep it off
Just realized you were actually a Fin fan! I was a season ticket holder forever, have lived in So Fl since 66. Sorry if I offended you for calling out BFIP after he went from being cool forever to being over zealous today. And I usually put 100 ppl each year on busses to the game from Jupiter. So no, not just a keyboard warrior.

Just realized you were actually a Fin fan! I was a season ticket holder forever, have lived in So Fl since 66. Sorry if I offended you for calling out BFIP after he went from being cool forever to being over zealous today. And I usually put 100 ppl each year on busses to the game from Jupiter. So no, not just a keyboard warrior.
Its all cool. I am new to this site because "another site" went coral and sucks now. Anyhow.... fins up

Let's be real Allen had some real nice throws today that I don't think he makes this time last year. He is improving imo. That being said I think this game was less about how good Allen was but more about how bad our pass Def played without Byron Jones. There were at least 3 balls I can think of off the top of my head that could very well have been intercepted and changed the game. Miami had every chance to win that game today. GGs

Kinda hard to say that on a QB that is over 69% over 700 yards with 6TDs and No Picks through 2 games. (Only can play who is on your schedule).
Which probably are the worst two teams. Talk to me when you beat New England. Not happening!

You got a good football team up in Buffalo. Allen looks to have really improved his accuracy issues. He's much improved so far this season. And love that defense Buffalo has as well. Good players all around. Diggs was a missing piece to that puzzle. Good Luck!!!

So where is overzealous yesterday? Guess people have different meanings of the word.

You got a good football team up in Buffalo. Allen looks to have really improved his accuracy issues. He's much improved so far this season. And love that defense Buffalo has as well. Good players all around. Diggs was a missing piece to that puzzle. Good Luck!!!
I knew Diggs would have an impact. I never fathomed it would turn a historically conservative coach into throw it all over the field two weeks. It was nice to see a game that needed the offense to keep scoring they could. The defense worries me it was gashed a ton today with no Milano and No Edmunds. It is like Gisieki (sp) was uncoverable and automatic. That worries me coming up need one of the two back this week. Also CB2 is STILL a problem.

Which probably are the worst two teams. Talk to me when you beat New England. Not happening!

Bills are better than NE. By a good margin too.

Wasn’t a ton of issues stopping Cam they scored what? 20 points? Bills dropped 30 and took an entire quarter off.

What has yet to be seen is how Allen responds to a quality pass rush. The guy is clearly progressing...but I'll believe he's ready to take the next step when he starts getting blasted without getting rattled.

Back
Top Bottom