Gotta give Grier credit....his rookie class is showing out today! | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Gotta give Grier credit....his rookie class is showing out today!

What would the Giants want for Saquon Barkley?
Seriously? No way, you don’t give up a haul for a RB. You draft em every three years and run em into the ground until they got nothing left.
Paying for or trading for a RB is a dumb idea
We need to learn to draft them. On a consistent basis

The blind squirl? - LOL
in my eyes a blind squirrel and Grier are on par with each other. If picking nuts is akin to picking players that damn squirrel would have starved to death before he ever made it to the ‘21 draft.

14 damn picks and we end up with a decent DT, a decent G and a QB that the jury is still out on (I really do want to see what a good line and running game could do)

That is total incompetence, though ‘21 is better we gave away another 1st and 3rounder away in that draft.

spend money on the OL, draft more skill position players and we are ready to really compete.

I would definitely invest all we can on the o line (heavily) a really good seasoned but still you linebacker to quarterback the defense from that position and a solid real size running back. We will be good to go, we have a good team.
Animated GIF

Noah and Jackson hurt. But he definitely made up for it last draft. Noah is definitely a bust but Jackson can be a decent Guard that can be upgraded at 1 point.

Watching the Broncos: I don’t get the Herbert love - and I wanted him over Tua solely based on the hip injury.

He sure flashes. But there are throws that make me cringe.

In terms of Mac Jones, my hope is that he regresses when there is a lot of film.

Hopefully that doesn’t happen to Tua. I feel like the constant short passing game should have gotten him to regress already, so he may be past the point of film-catch-up.

Also Surtain for a pick 6 as I type this.

I think our coaches deserve some pats on the back, too.

Im finding myself yelling praise as often as curses at our OCs. Theyre mitigating our weak tackles and our line is doing better in all facets with some hiccups. I think we're at least seeing cohesion and the fruit of that re: communication.
If the arrow continues to point as it's recently gone, nobody's getting fired and that's good.

Well he must have had the cataracts removed after that 2020 draft
The 2020 draft was basically about drafting a franchise QB and I believe he got that right. Other than Tua and Hunt, the 2020 draft draft was certainly not as good as the 2021 draft appears to be.

Back
Top Bottom