• Total voters
I would say B, I am ok with waddle
  • Scary about concussions with Phillips
  • Not Sure about Holland
  • Like Eichenberg, OT,but hate trade up for him
  • For me Most useless Hunter Long,
  • Round 7,who cares Larnel Coleman
  • RB in round 7 hope He make The roster Gerrid Doaks,
Phillips had 2 concussions. All on his previous college team before Miami. I think too much is being made of it.

I would say B, I am ok with waddle
  • Scary about concussions with Phillips
  • Not Sure about Holland
  • Like Eichenberg, OT,but hate trade up for him
  • For me Most useless Hunter Long,
  • Round 7,who cares Larnel Coleman
  • RB in round 7 hope He make The roster Gerrid Doaks,
I stopped reading after "Not sure about Holland". You not sure about what? His decent tackling or Ball hawk skills?

I have always stated that you can’t accurately grade a draft for at least three years. So the grade I give it today is subject to change after the 2024 season. But I am so happy with this draft that I have no problem giving it an A at this time and hopefully I will feel the same way in 3 years.

I stopped reading after "Not sure about Holland". You not sure about what? His decent tackling or Ball hawk skills?
He's German. He likely can't see a lot of college ball. Hell, when I was in Germany, I rarely got to see an NFL game; I think I saw more Berlin Thunder games live than NFL games on TV.

Holland didn't get a lot of press, due to opting out, so he probably doesn't know much about him.

He's German. He likely can't see a lot of college ball. Hell, when I was in Germany, I rarely got to see an NFL game; I think I saw more Berlin Thunder games live than NFL games on TV.

Holland didn't get a lot of press, due to opting out, so he probably doesn't know much about him.
Holland went right around where I thought he would, I just thought he might be the 2nd or 3rd guy taken. I like the pick and expect we'll play less cover 0 and more cover 1.

I’m excited. I wasn‘t hoping for Waddle because I preferred Pitts, Chase, and Smith. I’ve come around because I’ve allowed myself to dream of Parker, Fuller, and Waddle on the field at the same time.

Adding Phillips and Holland to the defense, after adding Butler, McKinney, and Coleman in free agency and the trade, really has me psyched about the possibilities.

Eichenberg...time will tell. If Long is a step up from Smythe and Shaheen, the 2-TE set could be scary.

To me, it just seems like the top 5 picks were great fits.

Grade: A

Last edited:
Well, is always too early to grade a draft this quick but I love what we did with our top 5 picks.
I wanted a playmaking WR and got one of the best in Waddle

I wanted a dynamic pass rusher and got the best in this draft with Phillips

I wanted a safety and we got a playmaking safety with Holland who can do many different things

I wanted to add to the O-line and got one of my favorite players in this draft in Eichenberg

Hunter Long was one of my favorite players in this draft as well so happy there too

We traded a 5th round pick for a 4th round pick so we won that one

Did not expect much from two 7 round picks so meh

Casserly said that our top 4 picks could all have been 1st round picks.

I'll go with B here only because we didn't get a top RB or Center but if the top 5 guys turn out to be as good as I hope this could be an A+ and people who know me well know that I'm not just a blind homer.

Back
Top Bottom