Greatest QB Ever - nfl.com | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Greatest QB Ever - nfl.com

Joe Namath...

31164Brianvomitgif1ZSg-1.gif

Russell Wilson is a candidate? funny joke

Greatest NFL QB Ever...

Either Johnny U or Staubach.

Sure Marino, Elway, Brady, etc are Super Stars.

But The Golden Arm and Mr. Navy are historic legends.

Toss in Bart Starr too.

Greatest NFL QB Ever...

Toss in Bart Starr too.
Marino, Elway, Brady are historic legends too

---------- Post added at 11:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:38 AM ----------

I'm pretty sure most Jets fans are even willing to admit he's not in the argument for greatest QB of all time, he is one of the most popular players of his era hence his name showing up on the long list he won't make it past round 1.

he's one of the most important players of all time but he's not one of the best.

Greatest NFL QB Ever...

Toss in Bart Starr too.

I think you're probably right, however I doubt too many old timers are voting, and if its mostly younger generations I think its gonna be tough for somebody like Mr 4 rings Montana to lose.

I'm pretty sure most Jets fans are even willing to admit he's not in the argument for greatest QB of all time, he is one of the most popular players of his era hence his name showing up on the long list he won't make it past round 1.

Probably the most over rated player of all time.

Not from a hate-the-Jets standpoint either.

Marino, Elway, Brady are historic legends too

Disagree.

Like saying Jeter is on the same level as Babe Ruth.

Yes, Jeter will be a NY super star and be remembered for years to come. But to comapre him to the GREAT BAMBINO....nah.

Pioneers of the sport live on forever.

Remember kid, there's heroes and there's legends. Heroes get remembered but legends never die, follow your heart kid, and you'll never go wrong.

Disagree.

Like saying Jeter is on the same level as Babe Ruth.

Yes, Jeter will be a NY super star and be remembered for years to come. But to comapre him to the GREAT BAMBINO....nah.

Pioneers of the sport live on forever.

Remember kid, there's heroes and there's legends. Heroes get remembered but legends never die, follow your heart kid, and you'll never go wrong.

You are saying Unitas and Staubach are babe Ruth? They aren't. Babe rescued baseball, those 2 QBs were all time greats but they weren't game changers.

Just b/c those guys played later on doesn't mean they aren't as good or better than Staubach/Unitas. those 3 are legends as is Marino. appreciate watching Brady and Peyton now, they won't be around much longer and 20-30 years from now we'll be talking about them the way you are talking about Unitas and co.

Back
Top Bottom