Greatest QB Ever - nfl.com | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Greatest QB Ever - nfl.com

are there any posters that would like to get this thread back on track? show me your brackets.

are there any posters that would like to get this thread back on track? show me your brackets.

I cant fill mine out.

The fan in me wants to say Marino. Personally, the greatest QB talent wise to ever play the game.

His down fall will be the rings.

As usual, Montana should win this just like everything else in life.

:threadjacked:
by a mode no less and even as we try to get it back on track he continues to try to bait me

---------- Post added at 01:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:18 PM ----------

I cant fill mine out.

The fan in me wants to say Marino. Personally, the greatest QB talent wise to ever play the game.

His down fall will be the rings.

As usual, Montana should win this just like everything else in life.

I have Marino in my top 5 all time, there's no shame in finishing behind Montana.

I know Marino is the best QB ever. I don't need some staunch popularity contest on NFL.com to keep me informed.

As far as voting, I voted for Grease and Eli, but as far as who I think is the best, both would probably lose their first round matchups. My personal votes are in parentheses where they differ from my true opinions. I'd say the best looks like this:

Gen X
Montana over Boomer (Boomer)
Kelly over Moon
Elway over Fouts (toss up)
Marino over Simms

Marino over Elway
Kelly over Montana

Marino over Kelly

Right Now
Brady over Eli (Eli)
Brees over Ben
Rodgers over Rivers
Peyton over Wilson

Brady over Brees (Brees)
Rodgers over Peyton

Rodgers over Brady

Millenials
Faroe over Gannon (Gannon)
Warner over McNabb
Young over McNair
Bledsoe over Aikman

Warner over Faroe
Bledsoe over Young

Warner over Bledsoe

Baby Boomers
United over Griese (Griese)
Staubach over Namath
Tarkenton over Starr
Graham over Bradshaw

Unitas over Staubach
Graham over Tarkenton (Tarkenton)

Unitas over Graham

Final Four
Marino over Rodgers
Unitas over Warner

Championship (Shula Bowl)
Marino over Unitas

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

:threadjacked:

How did I jack the thread? What I asked was a legitimate question. Are you disagreeing?

---------- Post added at 03:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:31 PM ----------

by a mode no less and even as we try to get it back on track he continues to try to bait me

I'd own the site and say the same ****.

It wasn't about your previous post. Just saying this thread was jacked.

And in Junc's eyes you were referring to my comment about $anchez. Right or wrong?

---------- Post added at 03:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:52 PM ----------

it was stupid and derailed the thread

Not sure I understand how it derailed the thread when the thread is talking about Great QBs. We had to listen to you spout off $anchez winning 4 road playoff games for the longest time. Now suddenly it doesn't give him any merit from how you're reacting and I'm curious as to why that is.

Back
Top Bottom