Greatest QB Ever - nfl.com | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Greatest QB Ever - nfl.com

Happy to see you didnnt include NAmath on that list. Good job!

Marino, Elway, Brady are historic legends too

---------- Post added at 11:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:38 AM ----------

he's one of the most important players of all time but he's not one of the best.

OK what the hell? When I open this up I can click in each player to see their video, but when I try and check the box next the ones I want to vote for it doesn't work. Anyone else having problems?

I have tried it in chrome and in IE. WTF!

Happy to see you didnnt include NAmath on that list. Good job!

you guys have this perception of me that just isn't true. I am always fair, I think Joe is one of the most overrated players in the history of the game.

You guys think b/c I have praised the jets more than Miami that I always praise the jets and always bash Miami but since I have been here(2004) you guys have mde just 1 postseason and haven't won a postseason game. My team has made it 4 times and won postseason games in 3 of them including 2 title game apps so yeah I should praise my team more but when your team earns I will praise.

---------- Post added at 12:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:13 PM ----------

OK what the hell? When I open this up I can click in each player to see their video, but when I try and check the box next the ones I want to vote for it doesn't work. Anyone else having problems?

I didn't have any issues

this could have been a great thread w/ some fun discussions on the opinions of the great QBs, thanks for ruining it b/c you are obsessed w/ me.

We all know who the greatest Qb of all time is... This little stupid bracket doesn't change that. Who cares.....

this could have been a great thread w/ some fun discussions on the opinions of the great QBs, thanks for ruining it b/c you are obsessed w/ me.

Perhaps you have me mistaken with Vaark. Unless you think that all people who comment on your bull**** are obsessed with you.

you guys have this perception of me that just isn't true. I am always fair, I think Joe is one of the most overrated players in the history of the game

I agree. Namath brought "flash" to the game because of this personality and "The Guarantee" will forever go down in history.

But he is terribly overrated.

Not to go off topic but Michael Jordan I also think is highly overrated.

Yes, one of the greatest to play the game, but I don't think he is the best ever. He is the MOST IMPORTANT player to play the game and the NBA can thank him for making basketball what it is today.

But to say he's better than Wilt, Kareem, Russell? Hard to say.

Perhaps you have me mistaken with Vaark. Unless you think that all people who comment on your bull**** are obsessed with you.

you are one of many, not to the creepy levels of vaark but obsessed nonetheless. what point was there to bring mark into this discussion?

I agree. Namath brought "flash" to the game because of this personality and "The Guarantee" will forever go down in history.

But he is terribly overrated.

Not to go off topic but Michael Jordan I also think is highly overrated.

Yes, one of the greatest to play the game, but I don't think he is the best ever. He is the MOST IMPORTANT player to play the game and the NBA can thank him for making basketball what it is today.

But to say he's better than Wilt, Kareem, Russell? Hard to say.

Jordan is the best player I have ever seen, I saw Kareem but wasn't around for Wilt or Russell. Wilt dominated but he was a foot taller than everyone else, Jordan dominated in a different way, in a bigger, more athletic game.

I'm having same issues. :idk:

you are one of many, not to the creepy levels of vaark but obsessed nonetheless. what point was there to bring mark into this discussion?

You may want to purchase a dictionary b/c you're completely wrong on that description of me. You've stated hundreds of times that he's the only QB in history to win 4 road playoff games. Is that not all-time worthy?

You may want to purchase a dictionary b/c you're completely wrong on that description of me. You've stated hundreds of times that he's the only QB in history to win 4 road playoff games. Is that not all-time worthy?

Sanchez really won 4 road playoff games?

Interesting.

yes, clearly that's all time worthy:rolleyes2: you have issues

Back
Top Bottom