Grier Fixing Tannenbaums Mess. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Grier Fixing Tannenbaums Mess.

I am convinced.

A business is a business and he's a billionaire.
Not accurate. A real estate empire, and an NFL franchise are not the same at all.

Anyway, if that were true, why was he doing in wrong for the best part of a decade? History would seem to negate the validity of that statement

Not accurate. A real estate empire, and an NFL franchise are not the same at all.

Anyway, if that were true, why was he doing in wrong for the best part of a decade? History would seem to negate the validity of that statement

Yeah being a billionaire is as easy as falling out of bed.

You obviously didn't listen to the Chris Grier hire presser.

It's nice seeing this all unfold the way it has. A Smart, well thought out Plan. A new direction for the franchise. No more quick fixes. No more huge over priced contracts, no more contract restructuring that causes more problems in the future. Spending wisely, a F/O structure that is a traditional and proven way to conduct business. And a F/O with one voice that is surrounded by numerous talent evaluators with enormous amounts of experience and success. Yes this is the cleansing of the Mike Tannenbaum stench, left in the wake of bad decisions!!!

Also listening to a few of Ross's presser's and a few of your posts I can tell who the Billionaire is.:up:

Ross closed the check book in 2019 reopening it 2020 / 21 Ross wants this to be done the right way.
Nothing to do with Ross opening or closing his checkbook. We still spend near salary cap money. It is about bloated contracts which do not justify production thus opening up money for better players.

Yeah being a billionaire is as easy as falling out of bed.

You obviously didn't listen to the Chris Grier hire presser.
You obviously have a reading comprehension deficiency.

I didn't say anything about how easy it is to accomplish the level of success he has had in his other business dealings. As a money making enterprise, he been very successful as Dolphin owner as well.

I just said running the football side of the operation is not his area of expertise.

I absolutely did listen to the presser. What I heard him say was that he admits it wasn't working, and was going to take a different approach.

Odd that one would take offense to anything I posted. My apologies for triggering.

Nothing to do with Ross opening or closing his checkbook. We still spend near salary cap money. It is about bloated contracts which do not justify production thus opening up money for better players.

That's pretty obvious.

Geeze am I the only one that listened to Ross's post Gase / Chris Grier hire?

Also listening to a few of Ross's presser's and a few of your posts I can tell who the Billionaire is.:up:
So you "listened" to my posts?

I don't know what your issue is, but this is a fan forum, not an echo chamber. It doesn't matter if I'm a billionaire, or a bum. I'm a fan who enjoys discussing my favorite team.

As this has degenerated into something not worthy of my time (my fault for letting that happen), I'll just say have a good day sir or madman.

The last 3 drafts have been much better. I'm hoping that Grier made all those good picks and was rewarded by Ross with the promotion. Maybe Grier was held back by Tannenbaum's relationship with Steve Ross. Maybe when Grier was given a chance he chose wisely and added some elite talent to our roster. Guys like Grant, Drake, Tunsil, Howard, McMillan, Godchaux, Taylor, Fitzpatrick, Baker and hopefully Gesecki are all good to great young talent. Grier added a ton of top notch draft assistance to his staff. I have high hopes going forward. BTW, I'm talking about 2016, 2017 and 2018. If you look at 2014, 2013 and 2012 we have ZERO players left on our roster from those drafts. If you ever wonder why we lack talent reread the last sentence. Of course, Ireland was still around through 2013. ( the Dion Jordon draft.)

Last edited:
So you "listened" to my posts?

I don't know what your issue is, but this is a fan forum, not an echo chamber. It doesn't matter if I'm a billionaire, or a bum. I'm a fan who enjoys discussing my favorite team.

As this has degenerated into something not worthy of my time (my fault for letting that happen), I'll just say have a good day sir or madman.

I said I listened to Ross, and your's not typically.:nah:

A few fans on the forum paint Ross as a moron. Ross was smart enough to hire a Grier.

He did his part elevating Grier to the GM and really respects his opinion thus the reason keeping him in the organization.

Ross is Boss.

I said I listened to Ross, and your's not typically.:nah:

A few fans on the forum paint Ross as a moron. Ross was smart enough to hire a Grier.

He did his part elevating Grier to the GM and really respects his opinion thus the reason keeping him in the organization.

Ross is Boss.
I've never posted that I thought he was a moron. He is the Boss. I've even defended him at times. His team, his money. He can run it however he sees fit, and those who demand he sell the team are not living in reality. He has done a lot as far as the stadium, and charities among the S. FL community.

Einstein was a visionary, and a brilliant mind. That doesn't mean he would be good at running General Motors.

I think you took offense where none was intended.

2w5yqt.jpg

He's off to a good start and , after all...no one on earth could undo that moron Tannebaum's bad moves in one season. It's going to take a few years probably to get back into a serious contender but it seems we may have turned a corner.

I still can't get over the irrational but constant conspiracy feeling that Tannenbaum came here to F our Sh*t up and was a plant....and , no, I'm not wearing a tin foil hat as I type that (just tin foil shoes).

Back
Top Bottom