Gruden Signs With Tampa Bay | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Gruden Signs With Tampa Bay

when ever i try to edit something........

Originally posted by inFINSible
Some one else changed your statement or you are a liar, what's it going to be?
i get this message: Fatal error: Call to undefined function: unindexpost() in /home/finheave/public_html/boardvb2/editpost.php on line 250

FYI: I got that error once yesterday ( and fwd'ed it to AJ) and the post was still saved

Edited this: AJ responded that he is going to look into it :rolleyes:

well thats two messages AJ got!

i didn't know the post would be saved! i tried to change one in your joke thread yeaterday where i spelled taliban without the L and i got that message. i'll have to go back and see if it changed!;)

I get the same message when I try to edit.
That doesn't change the fact that SOMEBODY changed your original reply.
Why can't you just admit that you misunderstood and be done with it?

why can't you just admit it was............

I get the same message when I try to edit.
That doesn't change the fact that SOMEBODY changed your original reply.
Why can't you just admit that you misunderstood and be done with it?
a brain fart, i knew what was going on. i made several posts to you on several occasions after our argument and you never answered.

ok, if you believe everything i type, if i said you were an asshole would you take that to the bank too!

Re: why can't you just admit it was............

Originally posted by dolfan06
a brain fart, i knew what was going on. i made several posts to you on several occasions after our argument and you never answered.

ok, if you believe everything i type, if i said you were an asshole would you take that to the bank too!

If you don't see my name after "users browsing this forum" then I am not here. I don't lurk. If I am not here, then i can't answer, but surely I don't need to explain that to an educated man like yourself.

And NO, i don't believe everything you type, but IF you wrote that you were an asshole, i would believe that.

Re: Re: why can't you just admit it was............

If you don't see my name after "users browsing this forum" then I am not here. I don't lurk. If I am not here, then i can't answer, but surely I don't need to explain that to an educated man like yourself.

And NO, i don't believe everything you type, but IF you wrote that you were an asshole, i would believe that.
btw, are you going to the tailgate party next year?

i didn't mean hire...............

but i bet lewis was packing his clothes too!
Now, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers have scuttled plans to hire Marvin Lewis after telling him the job was his.

Re: Re: Re: why can't you just admit it was............

Originally posted by dolfan06
btw, are you going to the tailgate party next year?

I wouldn't miss it for the world. Why do you ask?
but i bet lewis was packing his clothes too

Poor guy, he seems to get passed over every year. Must be something about him that says he is not head coach material. i read that McKay basically hired him and then the Glazer boys vetoed(sp?) the whole deal. Nice to have owners who know so much more than the GM about football huh? Maybe that's why the Bucs' history is so steeped with glory.:rolleyes:

yeah, i know........

i meant he was probably packing his clothes when tampa said yes, and then they backed out!:p

Back
Top Bottom