Gruden Signs With Tampa Bay | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Gruden Signs With Tampa Bay

Bucs Practices

This is for anyone considering attending the Phins/Bucs practices. The Bucs practice facilities SUCK. They've got this huge tent in between the two practice fields, blocking the field on the far end from view. So you don't get to see the our offense face their defense unless you take the field trip AROUND THE BLOCK to stand against the fence. So you should make your decision before you arrive.

BUCS O vs PHINS D - Grandstand/Shade/Rowdy Bucs fans
PHINS O vs BUCS D - Fence/No Shade/Ant beds/Very close to players/Handful of spectators.

The Bucs facilities at UT pale in comparison to what we've got in Davie. I mean, the Bucs players have to crossing a freaking street to get to the practice field!! Our place is unquestionably first class.

It should be interesting to see how a class act like Gruden will respond to slacking trash talkers like Sapp and Keyshawn.

Originally posted by booyeah_
It should be interesting to see how a class act like Gruden will respond to slacking trash talkers like Sapp and Keyshawn.

I don't know if I would call "Chuckie" a class act or maybe I didn't think so before because he was with the Faiders. He is INTENSE though and his intensity is what the Bucs need to take it to the next level. I will agree with you on the Sapp/Keyshawn comment. Keyshawn said it himself when he thought the "Tuna" was coming to town. The new coach wasn't gonna but up with any sh*t and with that comment I think he couldn't be more right. I think Gruden is gonna be more brutal with the Bucs, so Keyshawn better watch his piehole. :evil:

BTW, I have enjoyed a few Bucs scrimmages against themselves here at Edgewater High school - Orlando in the past, but I don't believe I have seen a Dolphins scrimmage game here. :( I will just hold out until pre-season. :evil:

those slacking trash talkers like Sapp and Keyshawn made the Pro Bowl - unlike anyone but Sam (another slacking trash talkers ?) and Zach on the 11-5 fins.

as John Gotti used to say in my old 'hood, the Bucs made Davis an offer he could not refuse ;)

whats this?

Originally posted by dolphan39
as John Gotti used to say in my old 'hood, the Bucs made Davis an offer he could not refuse ;)
a jewish mafia? we have a vietnamese mafia here in calif, so i guess you should get equal representation!:D :D

Re: whats this?

Originally posted by dolfan06
a jewish mafia? we have a vietnamese mafia here in calif, so i guess you should get equal representation!:D :D
last I heard Gotti was in jail, but prior to that run the Genovese crime family - according to the FBI at least. Not the Genovestein crime family ;) :p

actually, I grew up in an area of NYC that was primarily Italian :)

there was a big Jewish a long time ago somewhere - Bugsy or something.

The last Bucs-Phins scrimmage in Orlando was at the Citrus Bowl in July 2000 wasn't it?? I remember Warren Sapp going for a piss on the rightfield wall where our offense/their defense was practicing (little field next door). And as usual, I ended up next to the freaking Rosenhaus brothers. I can't shake those guys. lol.

Originally posted by dolphan39
those slacking trash talkers like Sapp and Keyshawn made the Pro Bowl - unlike anyone but Sam (another slacking trash talkers ?) and Zach on the 11-5 fins.

Sam does his job and plays hard. He isolates whomever he covers and forces the QB to force elsewhere. He is not a clown like Keyshawn and Sapp.

The Pro Bowl isn't what it should be. The best don't always go. Look how JT was snubbed. He is the best overall DE in the AFC, period!

Originally posted by miadphan13

I don't know if I would call "Chuckie" a class act or maybe I didn't think so before because he was with the Faiders. He is INTENSE though and his intensity is what the Bucs need to take it to the next level. I will agree with you on the Sapp/Keyshawn comment. Keyshawn said it himself when he thought the "Tuna" was coming to town. The new coach wasn't gonna but up with any sh*t and with that comment I think he couldn't be more true. I think Gruden is gonna be more brutal with the Bucs, so Keyshawn better watch his piehole. :evil:

BTW, I have enjoyed a few Bucs scrimmages against themselves here at Edgewater High school - Orlando in the past, but I don't believe I have seen a Dolphins scrimmage game here. :( I will just hold out until pre-season. :evil:

Well he may not be the good boy of the NFL, I was just shocked that he didn't pull a "Woody Hayes" after that fumble in the divisional round. I don't care what any rule book says, that was a fumble!

you're right...........

Well he may not be the good boy of the NFL, I was just shocked that he didn't pull a "Woody Hayes" after that fumble in the divisional round. I don't care what any rule book says, that was a fumble!
that was a fumble!:yell:

Originally posted by Muck
The last Bucs-Phins scrimmage in Orlando was at the Citrus Bowl in July 2000 wasn't it??

I think you are right, but I didn't go. :( I was single back then. :(

Originally posted by miadphan13

I think you are right, but I didn't go. :( I was single back then. :(

What does being single have to do with it?? You can't go by yourself?? Afraid of you extended family?? I'm disappointed in you, miad. ;) Some things just go without saying. I didn't care if my girlfriend went or not (I don't really mean that....and no, she didn't :lol: ). It knew what my DUTY was!!

Hell no, I wasn't going to the game by myself. :lol: I almost got jumped at the Jets game with 3 guys with me. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom