Guys just enjoy the big win at New England

fishfanmiami

Let's go Dolphins
Administrator
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
As coaches tell the players enjoy it for 24 hours then back to work

Wins are hard enough especially up there so save all the criticism at least until tomorrow and enjoy this win like i am

If you are not happy or really disappointed in some aspect of the game it's gonna be a long season for you my friends if you can't take even a little time to celebrate victories like this one.

Appreciate the solid comments in the game day thread.

Not a single report from it so the mods got to enjoy the game as well

Thanks guys :UP:

Go Dolphins

:fh:fh:fh:fh:fh:fh:fh:fh:fh:fh:fh

I’m sitting here watching the second half now. Helps to know we win because there are moments that it feels we wont. Usually saved by a NE penalty, fumble, etc. I do feel the offense can clean up some stuff and be more effective. Praying the oline comes together. Next week will be a big test but worst case we are a half game back after next week. That’s pretty cool

I'm so disappointed with this fanbase after these responses today. A win on the road against NE and 70% of the posts are about Tua being trash. I haven't responded because most responses would have been ban worthy. But here's a general go **** yourself to all the so called "fans" hating on this win.

I'm going to bed tonight happy as hell and looking forward to team improvement and more W's this season.

For sure. It's a win in New England against a Bill Bellicheck team.

It wasn't a thing of beauty, but Miami came up big in the end on the strip and fumble recovery by X. Howard.

Seems like a long time since the Dolphins opened with a win.

Never easy to beat a division rival on the road. I wish we had played better but we got the win and I'm very happy we did
Considering that the Patriots won easily against the Dolphins the last two years in New England, you would think that everyone would understand how difficult it is to go there and win. Yet unfortunately
some people obviously live perfect lives and they never make mistakes. So they expect everyone else to be perfect and make no mistakes too.

Considering that the Patriots won easily against the Dolphins the last two years in New England, you would think that everyone would understand how difficult it is to go there and win. Yet unfortunately
some people obviously live perfect lives and they never make mistakes. So they expect everyone else to be perfect and make no mistakes too.
The only time you go to an event and everybody leaves happy is at an Ozzy concert.

New England is 16-4 on week 1 since 2001...well 16-5 now. Beating them was no easy task even without Brady Bill Belichick is kinda good at coaching defense. His defense held the Ram's #2 offense to 3 points in the SB and the GSOT Rams with HOF multiple HOF talent on offense to 17 points in 2001. I'm going to enjoy this win just like I enjoyed my 1st time with a lady. Maybe it wasn't pretty but it felt nice.

Back
Top Bottom