Guys just enjoy the big win at New England | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Guys just enjoy the big win at New England

Note: Mac Jones is the first rookie quarterback under BB to lose a start in New England. Previously rookies were 6-0 in starts.
Wow that’s pretty interesting. The kid looked good but he had it pretty easy for whatever reason. Not enough 3rd and longs today.

As coaches tell the players enjoy it for 24 hours then back to work

Wins are hard enough especially up there so save all the criticism at least until tomorrow and enjoy this win like i am

If you are not happy or really disappointed in some aspect of the game it's gonna be a long season for you my friends if you can't take even a little time to celebrate victories like this one.

Appreciate the solid comments in the game day thread.

Not a single report from it so the mods got to enjoy the game as well

Thanks guys :UP:

Go Dolphins

:fh:fh:fh:fh:fh:fh:fh:fh:fh:fh:fh
Not to mention, 1st game of the season in foxborough! It was a great win and we are #1 in the division for a second. Not sure how long that will last, but it sure feels good right now…

Considering that the Patriots won easily against the Dolphins the last two years in New England, you would think that everyone would understand how difficult it is to go there and win. Yet unfortunately
some people obviously live perfect lives and they never make mistakes. So they expect everyone else to be perfect and make no mistakes too.
The Dolphins beat the Patriots in New England the last game of the 2019 season. It kept the Patriots from getting a bye week in the playoffs.

Just two years ago, we had the worst squad in the entire league. Can't believe how far we've come in such a short time, and with such a young team. The future is bright.
This transformation is sustainable. They are doing it right. Next year we have the most cap space to boot. If our QB develops we can think about winning titles.

You think NE would gladly take this "ugly" win that some seem to have a problem with?
Hell you think any of the teams that lost today would have a problem exchanging their "pretty" losses withour "ugly" win?

This is the NFL you go into another teams house in wk1 and pull out a victory and some don't like it?

Last edited:
I am happy with the win but I was expecting more from the offense. They didn’t look that good. They better play way better against the Bills or they won’t win that game. The Bills will be desperate after losing today at home.

You think NE would gladly take this "ugly" win that some seem to have a problem with?
Hell you think any of the teams that lost today would have a problem exchanging their "pretty" loss withour "ugly" win?

I guarantee you Dallas would have taken a win over the OUTSTANDING performance by Dak.

i was talking to my friend during the game about jevon holland, hunter long, liam eichenberg, jaelan phillips, all running around out there in their first games (not even to mention the Waddler).

it's the little things!

Back
Top Bottom