Hank Goldberg: "If Wanny is Fired, he becomes Buffalo's top choice." | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hank Goldberg: "If Wanny is Fired, he becomes Buffalo's top choice."

Section126

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
Hank just said that Tom Donohoe is really good friends with Wanny and he was asking around last year if Dave was going to be fired.....Hank also said that Tom Donohoe would hire him in a Buffalo minute.

Re: Hank Goldberg: "If Wanny is Fired, he becomes Buffalo's top choice."

Originally posted by Section126
Hank just said that Tom Donohoe is really good friends with Wanny and he was asking around last year if Dave was going to be fired.....Hank also said that Tom Donohoe would hire him in a Buffalo minute.

:lol: :up::yes:

I do not find this funny. Wannstendt knows our players strengths and weaknesses. He could easily put some *** whoopings on us, If he is on another team.

Originally posted by Prime Time
I do not find this funny. Wannstendt knows our players strengths and weaknesses. He could easily put some *** whoopings on us, If he is on another team.

only if jay is playing.... a new QB would probably confuse him..

maybe he should take jay with him to buffalo.. that would be great.. miami would have two chances a year to beat the crap out of them.

Jay would be the backup. I believe Jay will be here next year as a back up. Buffalo has the offense, and a young talented Defense. Trust me, plus a switch up of Henry to McGahee. That would kill us.

Jay would be the backup. I believe Jay will be here next year as a back up. Buffalo has the offense, and a young talented Defense. Trust me, plus a switch up of Henry to McGahee. That would kill us.

listen to yourself.. do you fear wanny??

dave wouldnt have as much to work with as he did here...
dave couldnt put together a 2 piece playschool puzzle, let alone a decent offense.

Re: Hank Goldberg: "If Wanny is Fired, he becomes Buffalo's top choice."

Originally posted by Section126

Hank is ugly

Relax guys. You never know, we could get this celebration stuffed up our asses someday (Remember Houston @ Miami week 1). Seems like ****y Dolphins fans always get theirs.

PT I agree, with you... It kind of shows some peoples common sense.

People "Becarefull for what you ask for, because it will usally come to bite you in the rear."

If Dw goes I hope is to outside of our division...

GOOO FIIINZ

:cooldude:

I still can't figure out how Buffalo went to 4 straight SB's and could'nt win one.

Back
Top Bottom