Hank Goldberg: "If Wanny is Fired, he becomes Buffalo's top choice." | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hank Goldberg: "If Wanny is Fired, he becomes Buffalo's top choice."

I can see Buffalo players standing at their lockers scratching their heads wondering what the heck is this mousetrap doing in here.:lol:

Originally posted by Muck
Jon Gruden vs Oakland anyone??

DEAR GOD MAN!!!!! Tell all of us that you didnt just compare Chucky Gruden to Chuckie Cheese!!! :lol:

Originally posted by Marino1983

:confused: Very simple,,, because they were over matched in ALL three categories...

Offense..

Defense..

Special Teams..

And also the goats were most definitely out coached !

Especially the 52 - 17 cowGIRL LOSS !!!!! :yikes:

:D

Marino1983

Yeah, to bad you guys were at home watching, esspecially after Kelly whooped you guys in the AFC Championship game...

Wishful finfans. :roflmao:

It's common knowledge that Hasslet used to have breakfast w/ Donahoe and still call each other every now and then. That is why there are talks of Hasslet taking his out clause to coach the bills. Then again it's all talk. So which friend is closer.

I wonder what Goldbergs source is. The ex Iraqi Info. Minister or Miami Dolphins.com. :lol:

I hope you guys didn't waste your Christmas wish on Wanny coming to Buffalo. No way bills fans will stand for that.

Originally posted by justafan

It's common knowledge that Hasslet used to have breakfast w/ Donahoe and still call each other every now and then. That is why there are talks of Hasslet taking his out clause to coach the bills. Then again it's all talk. So which friend is closer.

I wonder what Goldbergs source is. The ex Iraqi Info. Minister or Miami Dolphins.com. :lol:

I hope you guys didn't waste your Christmas wish on Wanny coming to Buffalo. No way bills fans will stand for that.

Jills fans have a hard time standing anyway since most of them are drunk, high, or otherwise wasted for most their waking hours anyway (and they don't have many of them...except the Buffalo tweaker contingent.) I can't wait until Wanny gets hired in Fluff-a-blow; the spin from the Jills fans is going to be hilarious!!! :lol:

Donohoe went to the same high school as wanny, I think.....they were neighbors in Pittsburgh....their pretty good friends......

Say hello to your next coach if fired of course.

Funny how finfans believe anything they read just so that they can escape the reality that Wanny could be retained in Miami. :lol: Golberg didn't even cite his source.

The chances of Wanny staying in Miami are higher than him going to the bills.

Oh and 126, I am willing to bet you he won't coach the bills. You up for a friendly wager?

You guys need a reality check.

Funny how finfans believe what they read just so that they can escape the reality that Wanny could be tetained in Miami. :lol: Golberg didn't even cite his source.

The chances of Wanny staying in Miami are higher than him going to the bills.

Oh and 126, I am willing to bet you he won't coach the bills. You up for a friendly wager?

You guys need a reality check.

I'll bet you that the next Bills HC will be among this list:

Wanny
Rich Kotite
Ray Handley
Hank Stram
Joe Paterno
Lou Holtz
Kevin Gilbride
June Jones

Re: Re: Hank Goldberg: "If Wanny is Fired, he becomes Buffalo's top choice.&qu

Originally posted by dolphinsrok

Hank is ugly

....and fat..and an as*hole. :lol:

The guy has a lot of knowledge though and contacts all over the place. You have to respect that.

Originally posted by Section126

I'll bet you that the next Bills HC will be among this list:

Wanny
Rich Kotite
Ray Handley
Hank Stram
Joe Paterno
Lou Holtz
Kevin Gilbride
June Jones

No . How about if Wanny gets fired I am willing to bet that he doesn't end up being the bills headcoach. You in or chicken?

Originally posted by Expo88

Jills fans have a hard time standing anyway since most of them are drunk, high, or otherwise wasted for most their waking hours anyway (and they don't have many of them...except the Buffalo tweaker contingent.) I can't wait until Wanny gets hired in Fluff-a-blow; the spin from the Jills fans is going to be hilarious!!! :lol:

Are you in as well or just posting out of your A$$, officer?

Originally posted by Den54
I still can't figure out how Buffalo went to 4 straight SB's and could'nt win one.

Because the kicker sucked and missed that FG against the Giants. That's the only one they had a real chance at.

Nobody was gonna beat the 92 and 93 squad Dallas had. The whole OL, Irvin and Harper, Novacheck (sp?), the Moose, Emmit, and Aikman OMG was that an offense. The D was lights out too so you can't blame the Bills for that.

Nobody was gonna beat the squad that the Skins had with Mark Rypein (sp?) and the rest of that offense.

Point is, THEY ACTUALLY MADE IT TO THE SB. It makes no sense for us as Dolfans to criticize another team for losing a SB when we haven't even made an appearance in 20 yrs. The Pats might make it a 3rd time in 7 years, so we can't say anything to them either. Thankfully, there's the J-E-T-S Jets Jets Jets. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom