Hank Goldberg: "If Wanny is Fired, he becomes Buffalo's top choice." | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hank Goldberg: "If Wanny is Fired, he becomes Buffalo's top choice."

Originally posted by Prime Time
I do not find this funny. Wannstendt knows our players strengths and weaknesses. He could easily put some *** whoopings on us, If he is on another team.

Wanny knows our players strengths and weaknesses???

Who told him??

How much would that suck if Wannstedt won a Superbowl with Buffalo?

Originally posted by inFINSible

Who told him??

Hank Goldberg...

GOOO FIIINZ

:cooldude:

If he knew our players strengths and weaknesses, it really didnt show in the way he coached......

That's all Buffalo needs is another D coordinator. :rolleyes:

Lets see here......

Greg Williams, Dick Jauron, Dave Wannestadt....

What are they trying to do, corner the market?

Originally posted by Gonk
How much would that suck if Wannstedt won a Superbowl with Buffalo?

It would be like sucking a whole watermelon through a 10 micron filter.

GOOO FIIINZ

:cooldude:

Beleive me, us in Buffalo definitly dont want the former Dolphins coach.

I have never heard this rumor by the way, so I dont know where its comming from.

Originally posted by Prime Time
I do not find this funny. Wannstendt knows our players strengths and weaknesses. He could easily put some *** whoopings on us, If he is on another team.

All Dave Wannstedt would do for another team would be to get them to underachieve, not to put some "*** whoopings" on us.

I haven't heard this one yet.

So allow me to say:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Now that that's out of the way...I don't beleive it'll happen. We don't take Miami cast aways.

We take New England Cast Aways.

Originally posted by inFINSible

Who told him??

:lolcry: :lolcry:

good one Infins....

As far as fearing Wanny going within the division.....
You guys have watched how this team has played under Wanny.
Heartless, uninspired and over conservative football. Many times looking like they were seriously outgameplanned as well.

Now all of a sudden you're all afraid of him taking his comedy show to another team?????

What are you afraid of?

Could Wanny embarass us any more than New England, Houston, etc. did?

Improvement of this team starts on THIS team. The key to the Dolphins winning is improvement of it's own team NOT where it's uninspiring ex coach ends up!

Wannstedt had nothing to do with the schemes of Miami's offense or defense...

Anyone that fears Wannstedt is a ______ (fill in the blank)

Hopefully Wannstedt goes to Buffalo..

Tom Coughlin.. Welcome to Miami..

Hey do you think if Wanny went to the Bills the Dolphins could get Greg Williams? Life would be sooooo sweet then! Perhaps we could convience the Jets to bring back Rich Kotite :jk:

Originally posted by Muck
Jon Gruden vs Oakland anyone??

Totally different situation here if you really think about it. When Gruden left he was all that left, the rest of the coaching staff, his system, his players, and his personnel guys stayed behind and leopards just don't change their spots so to speak. In other words, all Gruden had to do to beat Jokeland was explain to his players and coaches exactly what he'd done in the past to help them win.

If Wanny were to go to Buffalo (and I have a friend who would absolutely die if this were to happen) it would be totally different since a brand new coach with a brand new system and brand new personnel guys would be on the field. While he would know the strengths and weaknesses of individual players that really amounts to absolutely nothing considering most anyone with an internet connection and enough time can find out exactly the same thing. If he goes there, more power to him; he'll just be dealing with a worse contingent of fans than the one he's already dealing with there in Miami.

Originally posted by Den54
I still can't figure out how Buffalo went to 4 straight SB's and could'nt win one.

:confused: Very simple,,, because they were over matched in ALL three categories...

Offense..

Defense..

Special Teams..

And also the goats were most definitely out coached !

Especially the 52 - 17 cowGIRL LOSS !!!!! :yikes:

:D

Marino1983

Dang, I've been hoping Wanny would end up being Nebraska's head coach. I've been ragging on a good friend of mine about that for weeks now.

Back
Top Bottom