Hank Goldberg: "If Wanny is Fired, he becomes Buffalo's top choice." | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hank Goldberg: "If Wanny is Fired, he becomes Buffalo's top choice."

Man, Justafan is getting pretty peeved about Wanny being the Bills next coach. Chill out man, you know it ain't gonna happen. Most likely he either stays here, or gets canned and goes to Oklahoma, or gets canned and becomes an assistant somewhere. I would say the odds of him going to coach in Buffalo are in between slim and none at this point. Although, you can have him if you want him. :lol:

Hey Justafan, on a serious note, I did hear Ralph Wilson give an interview yesterday where he said: "We got to improve coachin', I will trade a couple of 1st round picks to get that Landry fella from Dallas."

Originally posted by Samphin
Man, Justafan is getting pretty peeved about Wanny being the Bills next coach. Chill out man, you know it ain't gonna happen. Most likely he either stays here, or gets canned and goes to Oklahoma, or gets canned and becomes an assistant somewhere. I would say the odds of him going to coach in Buffalo are in between slim and none at this point. Although, you can have him if you want him. :lol:

No I'm not :D. You know i was just baiting 126 and expo to come out and see if they could back their smack :lol: Obviously not.

Funny thing is that they haven't noticed that it's the fins who has been going through our garbage. Nails, Thurman, Spriggs and Charlie Rogers. Chances are if Wanny is retained, he'll be going through our rejects again.

Ralph Wilson hasn't hired fin garbage for as ong as I can remember.

Originally posted by Section126
Hey Justafan, on a serious note, I did hear Ralph Wilson give an interview yesterday where he said: "We got to improve coachin', I will trade a couple of 1st round picks to get that Landry fella from Dallas."

link? :lol:

Well, I wouldn't quite call Nails garbage, fat? Yes. Garbage, not yet. Spriggs sucked, as did Thurman and Rogers. However, Rogers did have his best return against you guys this past week so maybe he is turning a corner (with one week left, thanks you late blooming ***!)

I am trying to think of a crossover player from Miami to Buffalo recently and can't think of a name myself. Perhaps that is due to Miami players knowing that they have a good thing here and don't see the point of going to a loser team such as the Bills? :lol: :jk: ....sort of ;)

Originally posted by Prime Time
I do not find this funny. Wannstendt knows our players strengths and weaknesses. He could easily put some *** whoopings on us, If he is on another team.

LMAO!!! your the first & probably the only person intimadated by Wansted!!:lol: :lol:

BTW, this would be excellent for us.....Wanny to Buffalo is a Blessing in diguise, Cant we trade him to Buffalo??? Im pretty sure theyre dumb enough to take him.....if not CUT him....I do sure hope this is true.

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by justafan

Are you in as well or just posting out of your A$$, officer?

HAAA! I might do it for fun as long as the bet's interesting enough. I'm not sure how much faith I have in a third hand report posted on these boards from some guy I've never met but the idea sounds plausible enough to be true. So what will it be eh? You name the "price" and I'll either accept or deny it; sound good?

P.S. That's "former officer" to you son! Thus the screen name of "Expo" (as is ex-wife, ex-girlfriend or, in your case, ex-farm animal :tongue: .)

:zerosix:

Originally posted by Predaphin34
BTW, this would be excellent for us.....Wanny to Buffalo is a Blessing in diguise, Cant we trade him to Buffalo??? Im pretty sure theyre dumb enough to take him.....if not CUT him....I do sure hope this is true.

The NFL has nixed the coach trading thing so there's no possibility of that happening again- at least not in the manner of Gruden, Billichick, etc. Besides, it's kinda' like the Broncos trying to trade Griese last year: everyone knew he was going to be cut so why give up anything for him when you can get him for free (draft pick wise at least) in a couple of months.

Originally posted by Expo88

HAAA! I might do it for fun as long as the bet's interesting enough. I'm not sure how much faith I have in a third hand report posted on these boards from some guy I've never met but the idea sounds plausible enough to be true. So what will it be eh? You name the "price" and I'll either accept or deny it; sound good?

P.S. That's "former officer" to you son! Thus the screen name of "Expo" (as is ex-wife, ex-girlfriend or, in your case, ex-farm animal :tongue: .)

:zerosix:

You carry the bills flag for an avatar if it doesn't pan out. I too will do the same if I lose. :D

Originally posted by Wolffman

Yeah, to bad you guys were at home watching, esspecially after Kelly whooped you guys in the AFC Championship game...

:sleep: And being there got YOUR goats what ? The dishonor of being the first NFL team to LOSE 4 consecutive s-b appearances ...

Congrats !

:wave:

Marino1983

Hate to burst your bubbles guys but I have a feeling Wanny ain't going anywhere. I say it's 60/40 that he will be back here coaching next season.

You carry the bills flag for an avatar if it doesn't pan out. I too will do the same if I lose. :D

Sure, we'll make it for a two week period and during that period (where each person has to carry the other team's avatar flag...thank inFin) each person has to average at least two posts per day. The two weeks will begin the day the Jills hire a new coach whoever that might be.

The only stipulations I have for the bet are these: Bother Gregg Williams and Dave Wannstedt have to be fired. If either retain their position all bets are off; deal?

Last edited by a moderator:

Nice wording justa.....you sneaky devil.....I'm sure that you meant that you would fly a Dolphins avatar, right??

Back
Top Bottom