Hank Goldberg: "If Wanny is Fired, he becomes Buffalo's top choice." | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hank Goldberg: "If Wanny is Fired, he becomes Buffalo's top choice."

Originally posted by holy crap
Hate to burst your bubbles guys but I have a feeling Wanny ain't going anywhere. I say it's 60/40 that he will be back here coaching next season.

Hum I don't think that some of the Dolphin fan base has given W Huizenga much credit ...:goof:

The man is obviously a successful buisness man that is also a foremost Miami Dolphin fan..

The Dolphins h-c position is a very attractive ... Mainly because of Huizengas (hands off) approach .. But after 4 years and a very high payroll, Mr Huizenga knows that mediocrity can destroy a bottom line investment !!!

;)

Marino1983

Originally posted by Expo88

Sure, we'll make it for a two week period and during that period (where each person has to carry the other team's avatar flag...thank inFin) each person has to average at least two posts per day. The two weeks will begin the day the Jills hire a new coach whoever that might be.

The only stipulations I have for the bet are these: Bother Gregg Williams and Dave Wannstedt have to be fired. If either retain their position all bets are off; deal?

Somebody must've gotten one too many hits on the head by a bills fan. If Wanny ends up the coach of the bills that means GW was let go.

Not just two weeks though. Entire off season. :D Deal?

Originally posted by inFINSible

Nice wording justa.....you sneaky devil.....I'm sure that you meant that you would fly a Dolphins avatar, right??

:nerd:

Back
Top Bottom