Hardcore Fan | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hardcore Fan

Roman529 said:
Didn't you have any internet connections so you could follow the play by play on your computer over at Diego Garcia?

well yes you could get DSL (up to 22 Kbps), however i was on the waiting list to get one of the 20 DSL connections which i got for $250 deposit and $250 per month, however i got it just after the superbowl and i left the island just after march. and they say well there are internet cafe's you can go to to use the internet, but they werent open during games that started at midnight and i could only have followed the play by play for 1 hour of the games that started at 11pm so no i didnt have internet access during the season last year.

claytonAndDuper said:
last year seperated the hardcores from the fair weathers in my opinion, anyone who stuck around last season, is well on there way imo
I 2nd that......

Sitting in front of the computer on a gorgeous Fall afternoon watching NFL.com's GameCenter as the little ball moves horribly slow and horribly delayed when you were invited to swim with some fine bikini-wearing ladies. :(

That has to prove my hardcore status.

I still think about that one.

Phinz4Life said:
Sitting in front of the computer on a gorgeous Fall afternoon watching NFL.com's GameCenter as the little ball moves horribly slow and horribly delayed when you were invited to swim with some fine bikini-wearing ladies. :(

That has to prove my hardcore status.

I still think about that one.

that does take a lot of will-power

A few years ago, when I was playing Junior Hockey in Minnesota, I use to sit and watch the little helments move up and down my monitor, telling me how we were doing... before you had to pay for that. CBS Sportsline, game tracker. Watched 15 games like that, (miami played at Minn that year, I watched that one live.!)

Yes, also suffered through every game last season.... Definetly a hardcore fan.

I have 3 of the 5. I dont get to watch all the games due to being in Philadelphia, i dont have digital so i cant get that NFL Sunday Ticket thing. I go out of my way to get NFL Field Pass and go in NFL Chatrooms to see what's happening in the game, and i watch the highlights of course, but other than that i do agree with your 5.

By your standards I am not hardcore because I haven't seen them live yet (will TB this year) and I didn't even know we had a fight song until recently and have no idea what it sounds like or where I can hear it. But I can say that missing the playoffs in 2002 and 2003 caused me more pain than any girl ever has, and that I have broken glass objects during Fins losses, that I have had to take walks during games just to cool down, and that the Monday Night Comeback last year was the best Christmas present I had.

Back
Top Bottom