Hartline blasts the Offensive playcalling and scheme as well. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hartline blasts the Offensive playcalling and scheme as well.

RobertHorry

Scout Team
Reaction score
On his interview show with Will Allen, Hartline was asked about the playcalling and conservative nature. Hartline replied by saying that the team has good players and a good team. He also said the effort is there and there cant be more or less effort, its basically perfect. He said when they are get the opportunity to make plays, they make plays. And its up to the coaches to scheme well for the opposing team.

Said that we did maybe panic to early and abandoned the run too early and need to execute on the higher level.

Will Allen said he is surprised and baffled that the Dolphins abandoned the run as well as questioning why Marshall doesn't get the ball more in the red zone and even when hes covered.

Hartline said that they are keeping 2 safeties high against the offense. Said need to have long drives BUT ALSO the 4 play drives where we get big plays. Seems to insinuate that we only go for long drives and not long plays.

It's getting ugly, boys. Go ahead, fellas. Speak your minds because the truth shall set you free from Dan Henning!

It's getting ugly, boys. Go ahead, fellas. Speak your minds because the truth shall set you free from Dan Henning!

This is now the 3rd offensive player this week to call out the offensive play calling. If we don't open up the offense immediately this offense is going to go the way of the Cowboys and just give up.

dude u need to look at his stats... Hartline is not that bad... hes actually having a pretty solid year minus a couple of screw ups (which any player is entitled to having... including Peyton Manning)

It's nice to hear some of our guys calling out the play calling... first Ricky, then BEAST now Hartline. Maybe someone will eventually step up and do what X-Pac has been talking about in EVERY thread. lol

BTW i almost miss the Ginn sucks comments.

A monkey would be better at running this offence

It's no secret to anyone who knows their football, the number one problem with this offence is Dan Henning

This is now the 3rd offensive player this week to call out the offensive play calling. If we don't open up the offense immediately this offense is going to go the way of the Cowboys and just give up.
Sadly the Cowboys have put up more points than us....

Hell yes everyone come open and speak out. Mutiny. This is the only way to get Henning the **** out of here.
Fire Henning now.

They should stop taking it up in the media, can you give me one example of that ending well? Once coaches loose their teams, the season is a total catastrophie. We are 4-4 right now, no need to panic. Henning has to open up the offense, but this isn't the way for the players to go about it, they should be in Hennings office talking to him, not talking to the public. Like I said in another thread, we are turning into the Vikings and that is not a good thing. 1 of 2 things is going to happen; The offense is going to change, or we are going to **** the bed the rest of the season and have another coaching change in the offseason, which I don't think is a good thing.

I think we better be careful how we interpret how players feel from these comments. Neither Hartline or Marshall actually threw anyone under the bus. Actually they were both pretty successful. In reality they're all frustrated with their lack of productions. Hartline should no that coaches don't script players wearing the wrong cleats that have them slipping on the field when balls are thrown to them leading to INTs.

Nor do they script passes off a play fake that looks like my 6th grade son is throwing to Fasano at the end of the 2nd quarter.

Blame isn't ALL Henning. It's everyone on the offense. Players need to get upset at their own performances. Yes they could call more aggressive plays. But the players need to be equally aggressive.

That pick by Reed was a tipped ball by a lazy effort by Marshall. I would even hazard to say he gave up on the ball. Just sayin.

There is blame to go all around. Hartline needs to step it up big time. With Marshall getting so much attention is because teams have no respect for Hartline. So he better make the most of the opportunity. He and Fasano.

Last edited by a moderator:
hartline said or did something good!

so many players are talking out...

we have the talent...the coaches just suck...damn it!

Back
Top Bottom