Hartline blasts the Offensive playcalling and scheme as well. | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hartline blasts the Offensive playcalling and scheme as well.

tell hartline to shut the F up and stop falling down and dropping passes. Im so sick of this damn team. why do I care?

Ditto on that one.. this team is it's own worst enemy. Falling down, 4 million missed tackles, missed int's dropped passes, bad blocking, uninspired play. It's not the coaches fault. Quit blaming everyone and simply play better.

They need to tell Sparano that Henning sucks, why not go and get the OC that Brandon had in Denver? These teams are showing basically the same defensive coverage against Brandon every week and he can't design a Play to get him open.

It's the coaches fault to an extent on some things, not commiting to the run, throwing a pass on 3 and 1, and not holding Chad Henne accountable, he's not a winning QB because he doesn't play with moxie. Look at Phillip Rivers, he does more with less, and henne is saddled with old henning who doesn't want to take chances with the rock.

this thread is ridiculous...i listened to marshall's and hartline's interviews earlier today and neither of them threw dan henning or anyone else under the bus...these comments are taken completely out of context and everyone needs to chill...i think henning should be fired too, but the players starting a mutiny or calling him out in the media would not be productive for this team, so good thing no one has done that!!! you guys are worse than the mainstream media

The primadonnas and drama queens are not on the team. They're in the fanbase and media. I too have listened to all of the interviews this week and heard not even a HINT of criticism for fellow players or coaches from an active player. The closest I heard to a criticism was Will Allen, who is on IR and not in the locker room, say he was baffled to see us only run the ball a few times after that first drive. That's it. A guy that's barely even considered to be on the team because he's on IR, expressed the same sentiment that Tony Sparano himself expressed frustration with.

The primadonnas and drama queens are not on the team. They're in the fanbase and media. I too have listened to all of the interviews this week and heard not even a HINT of criticism for fellow players or coaches from an active player. The closest I heard to a criticism was Will Allen, who is on IR and not in the locker room, say he was baffled to see us only run the ball a few times after that first drive. That's it. A guy that's barely even considered to be on the team because he's on IR, expressed the same sentiment that Tony Sparano himself expressed frustration with.

So too are all the good GM's, draft gurus and head coaches apparently. ha!

horry probably heard it in the studio which makes hearing it over the radio or reading the transcript practically useless.

If Sparano has to go back and look at Denver games to see how to use a top 5 wr. Then we got ****ing problems imo.

I hope henning is gone asap. Play action on 3rd and long, full house on 3rd and long, routes that don't even breach 15 yards

His fundamental philosophy is moronic. Priority one should be to score td's. His priority one is to not turn the ball over.
If you succeed in priority one of scoring a td, than obvioulsy a turnover did not happen.
If you succeed in priority one of not turning the ball over, then 3 and outs, killing time, and fg's equal success.
I just don't get this flawed thinking of his.

Back
Top Bottom