Hartline blasts the Offensive playcalling and scheme as well. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hartline blasts the Offensive playcalling and scheme as well.

This is the BEST thing Hartline has done all year.

Hopefully your posts is just making a joke because if it is not your football knowledge is lacking.

Hartline last season(16 GAMES) 31 receptions for 506 yards with 3 tds
Hartline half season(8 GAMES) 29 receptions for 372 yards with 1 td

If you look at Hartlines numbers he is having a MUCH better season than last year
If this was a joke on your behalf...my apologies
If you were serious...my sincere apologies

Sorry, but I think its ridiculous coming from Hartline. He should learn how to catch the football consistently before he criticizes anyone else's ability to do their job.

Hopefully your posts is just making a joke because if it is not your football knowledge is lacking.

Hartline last season(16 GAMES) 31 receptions for 506 yards with 3 tds
Hartline half season(8 GAMES) 29 receptions for 372 yards with 1 td

If you look at Hartlines numbers he is having a MUCH better season than last year
If this was a joke on your behalf...my apologies
If you were serious...my sincere apologies

How does that prove anything? Hartline was given a starting job this year despite not earning it and thus he has been on the field most plays and has simply had more opportunities to make plays. Last year Hartline actually did a better job with the opportunities he did have, but he was part of a rotation where he was one of four guys seeing snaps divided up between them. Still, it's a lot different to come in once every so often and be asked to do the things you are good at, than being out there pretty much every play and being asked to do something positive on every play.

They should stop taking it up in the media, can you give me one example of that ending well? Once coaches loose their teams, the season is a total catastrophie. We are 4-4 right now, no need to panic. Henning has to open up the offense, but this isn't the way for the players to go about it, they should be in Hennings office talking to him, not talking to the public. Like I said in another thread, we are turning into the Vikings and that is not a good thing. 1 of 2 things is going to happen; The offense is going to change, or we are going to **** the bed the rest of the season and have another coaching change in the offseason, which I don't think is a good thing.

No way. I say keep doing it, it's the only way you can force Sparano's hand.

Hartline needs to catch the ball, and run his routes without falling down,and quit fumbling the ball! Hartline shut the **** up! Even if you are right!

Hell yes everyone come open and speak out. Mutiny. This is the only way to get Henning the **** out of here.
Fire Henning now.

you really want to see a mutiny? losing the team can easily result in the firing of not only henning but sparano and even ireland. a new regime would mean a new system and probably some rebuilding. you must really think the regime in place sucks badly to want to see the fins go that route.

you really want to see a mutiny? losing the team can easily result in the firing of not only henning but sparano and even ireland. a new regime would mean a new system and probably some rebuilding. you must really think the regime in place sucks badly to want to see the fins go that route.

The mutiny is against a high ranking officer if you will. Not the general.
The general has the opportunity to salvage the entire army and earn their trust even more by getting rid of the one moronic officer. That is all.

And hell NO I don't want us to fire Sparano and Ireland. Ireland has brought in a lot of young talent since he has gotten here.
That is the reason we are all pissed. Because we finally got some good talent on this team, but they are not being used on offense properly.
We don't need to rebuild.
We need a offensive coordinator. Didn't we fire our defensive coordinator last year? And get Nolan?
Is that what you call rebuilding? How do we look on defense now?

The mutiny is against a high ranking officer if you will. Not the general.
The general has the opportunity to salvage the entire army and earn their trust even more by getting rid of the one moronic officer. That is all.

And hell NO I don't want us to fire Sparano and Ireland. Ireland has brought in a lot of young talent since he has gotten here.
That is the reason we are all pissed. Because we finally got some good talent on this team, but they are not being used on offense properly.
We don't need to rebuild.
We need a offensive coordinator. Didn't we fire our defensive coordinator last year? And get Nolan?
Is that what you call rebuilding? How do we look on defense now?

firing the coordinator is one thing. and it probably needs to be done in both the fins case and the jets case. having th eplayers speak out and stage a mutiny or wanting them to make sno sense to me. even though it won't be directly against sparano.....it will still look like he is losing the players. and if you want my honest opinion on the defense? it looks better than last year.....but still mostly average/mediocre.

If you notice carefully.. all players giving interviews the past few days have sounded eerily similar. No-one is truly throwing Henning under the bus. They all talk about execution.. which is what they can control and is what they SHOULD be talking about.

Basically it all comes down to execution. with Marshall's double and triple teams leaves Hartline up for a major contribution. He hasn't take the gauntlet and done that yet.

Ricky, ronnie, Marshall.. all have said the same thing. Marshall has been the only one to come out and say they need to be more aggressive. Hartline mentioned that they need to let receivers make plays.

It's actually very encouraging to hear all the guys talking like this. Sounds like they are taking their share of accountability. Just as it should be.

we'll find out Sunday.. and that goes for both sides of the ball.

this thread is ridiculous...i listened to marshall's and hartline's interviews earlier today and neither of them threw dan henning or anyone else under the bus...these comments are taken completely out of context and everyone needs to chill...i think henning should be fired too, but the players starting a mutiny or calling him out in the media would not be productive for this team, so good thing no one has done that!!! you guys are worse than the mainstream media

firing the coordinator is one thing. and it probably needs to be done in both the fins case and the jets case. having th eplayers speak out and stage a mutiny or wanting them to make sno sense to me. even though it won't be directly against sparano.....it will still look like he is losing the players. and if you want my honest opinion on the defense? it looks better than last year.....but still mostly average/mediocre.

oh dont worry when the jets offense finally hits the tank , the nfl will never see a bigger mutiny with all those drama queens on that team. maybe we can convince ryan to come and pick up crowder and he can ship us keller. crowder seems like a perfect fit for the jets.

in fact only one who did call out henning was will allen but he's on defense and IR so he's allowed to yap

oh dont worry when the jets offense finally hits the tank , the nfl will never see a bigger mutiny with all those drama queens on that team. maybe we can convince ryan to come and pick up crowder and he can ship us keller. crowder seems like a perfect fit for the jets.

what makes you think they are going to hit the tank? they had a mid-season swoon last year also....but it wasn't as bad and they rebounded to make the afc championship.

Back
Top Bottom