Has Flores Lost the Locker Room?

Did Flores Lose the Locker room?

• Yes

Votes: 47 52.2%
  • No

Votes: 43 47.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't think he's lost the whole locker room but there's no doubt more than one players are not happy. How many is really hard to say at this point. I'm sure he's got a lot of players on his side too.

I don't think he's lost it yet but he's coming dangerously close. If we played like, Washington this week, or someone we could at least be expected to have even a reasonable degree of success against (read: not a total abject failure) then it would be easier. Morale would improve, I think. But playing the next few vs NE, Dallas, and Chargers is really brutal, and I think he will lose it soon if the routs continue

Has he lost the locker room.......no.

Has he lost some fans who have an unrealistic view of what tanking actually means.....yes.

Is he a defensive coach who oversaw the worst secondary play we have seen in a very long time last week......absolutely

Who cares? only about 3 of them will be there in 3 years time

Could be less than 3 coaches

If people are saying that basically 0 players on the roster right now won’t be in a year or 2 then Miami is going to be bad for probably the next 4-5 years at least. That means pretty much the 2016-2019 drafts will be complete failures.

If people are saying that basically 0 players on the roster right now won’t be in a year or 2 then Miami is going to be bad for probably the next 4-5 years at least. That means pretty much the 2016-2019 drafts will be complete failures.
For the most part they have been. We have a few(very few) players that are part of the future from those 3 drafts but make no mistake about it, the core will have to come from the next two off seasons and I mean we'll have to hit on free agency and the draft.

I think he has in the sense that he’s not fooling anyone as to what the team is trying to do. If the GM built the team to lose, why should anyone give a damn except for the sake of a paycheck with another team.

It’ll be very interesting to see how this turns out. Even the 0-16 Lions and Browns teams were not intentionally built to be historically awful. If Grier can get a king’s ransom for Minkah like he did for Tunsil, it’ll be something that a lot of other teams will copy down the road.

For the most part they have been. We have a few(very few) players that are part of the future from those 3 drafts but make no mistake about it, the core will have to come from the next two off seasons and I mean we'll have to hit on free agency and the draft.
This is hoping that Tua hasn't been jaded by anything told to him by Minkah, and Grier has more luck with his future #1 picks than he has had with his last two.

This is hoping that Tua hasn't been jaded by anything told to him by Minkah, and Grier has more luck with his future #1 picks than he has had with his last two.
If Grier is counting on luck to draft then you can see why he hasn't drafted well so far.

This tank is being handled so badly by the Dolphins brass that it's easy to forget that Flores has NO head coaching experience besides that 59-10 drubbing and Grier may, or may not, have been a part of the terrible drafting and FA acquisitions in recent memory.

Bottom line is that neither of them have shown they can build a house of cards from the ground up...let alone an NFL franchise.

I think the players will react in one of two ways. Go out and play harder and try to be better, or lay down like little boys not getting their way!! I guess we will know quite quickly which players are the paid professionals, and which need mommy defending them on "social media"!! Trade him for a box of tape!!

I dont particularly care about "losing the locker room"!

Back
Top Bottom