Has Flores Lost the Locker Room?

Did Flores Lose the Locker room?

• Yes

Votes: 47 52.2%
  • No

Votes: 43 47.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
90 percent chance Flores has lost the team. I give him till after game 8 to pass judgement.

Here is the huge issue though for Flores and Grier. It sounds like Ross wants us to tank for Tua from Alabama and Minkah from Alabama is casting a dark shawdow over that happening now.

So Ross has a hard decision to cut bait with his coach and staff or cut bait with drafting Tua.

What would you do?

Cut bait with the damn head coach.

That's all we have to do...

That and convince quality players to take a chance with us in FA...and hit on every draft pick to provide a talent base to the 32nd ranked team in the NFL.

Easy peasy....
Honestly I think you are over reacting in a major way. It's been one game, and every NFL player knows what the Dolphins are doing. Most players, if they hit the FA market mainly care about the $$. The hitting on the players in the draft I won't argue with you about that. IMO that is a personal POV thing. If you think Grier is a moron, OK. If you think he now has final say and potentially he could be a good GM, cool. Both arguments hold some value to me. Only time will tell. It's no dif if we signed who ever you thought should have been our GM. It's the future. No one knows how it will turn out. Past success does not guarantee future success in the NFL or in any sport that I know of.

And the hitting on every draft pick. IMO that is a HUGE over statement.

Honestly I think you are over reacting in a major way. It's been one game, and every NFL player knows what the Dolphins are doing. Most players, if they hit the FA market mainly care about the $$. The hitting on the players in the draft I won't argue with you about that. IMO that is a personal POV thing. If you think Grier is a moron, OK. If you think he now has final say and potentially he could be a good GM, cool. Both arguments hold some value to me. Only time will tell. It's no dif if we signed who ever you thought should have been our GM. It's the future. No one knows how it will turn out. Past success does not guarantee future success in the NFL or in any sport that I know of.

And the hitting on every draft pick. IMO that is a HUGE over statement.
It's not the one game thing with me. I'm all for the tank. Matter of fact...I was down for the double tank for Lawrence in '21.

The problem I have is how crazy we look tanking. RT playing LT...LT (pre injury) playing RT (where he SUCKED the previous year)...slot corner playing FS...players don't know their assignments after a training camp and preseason...trade your best player on offense (Tunsil)...one of your best remaining defenders (Minkah) wants out of the situation...an impact player (Clowney) said 'no thanks' without the 'thanks'...then we'll wind up paying Jack Conklin Laremy Tunsil money to leave a better team/organization to take a chance with this chaos IF Tua decides he even wants to run for his life like Fitzpatrick will be doing until; it's Rosens time on the treadmill.

In regards to hitting ALL our picks...that isn't an over statement, but for the sake of argument I'll reduce that number to us having to hit on ALL six players in the first 3 rounds, especially the first.

It makes me lose faith in the vision of the coach and direction of the team.

It's not the one game thing with me. I'm all for the tank. Matter of fact...I was down for the double tank for Lawrence in '21.

The problem I have is how crazy we look tanking. RT playing LT...LT (pre injury) playing RT (where he SUCKED the previous year)...slot corner playing FS...players don't know their assignments after a training camp and preseason...trade your best player on offense (Tunsil)...one of your best remaining defenders (Minkah) wants out of the situation...an impact player (Clowney) said 'no thanks' without the 'thanks'...then we'll wind up paying Jack Conklin Laremy Tunsil money to leave a better team/organization to take a chance with this chaos IF Tua decides he even wants to run for his life like Fitzpatrick will be doing until; it's Rosens time on the treadmill.

In regards to hitting ALL our picks...that isn't an over statement, but for the sake of argument I'll reduce that number to us having to hit on ALL six players in the first 3 rounds, especially the first.

Interesting considering I'm pretty sure you're not in any of the meetings or the locker room and have no idea what the vision and direction of the team is suppose to be? it's roadmap, it's execution or it's timeline?
You, me, like everyone else, are just damn "fans" on a message board. That's it!

Cut bait with the damn head coach.

Why? Because "Phinatic8u" who's likely at home, on his couch, typing on a message board thinks he know what they best decision is for this team at this point?
Lol!...Can't make this stuff up.
The fan on the message board knows best.

I have VAST experience in 4 different industries and i can tell you with absolute certainty.. trust and buy-in rarely happens immediately.
Especially, if you're coming into an organization that's been plagued by failure.

I have VAST experience in 4 different industries and i can tell you with absolute certainty.. trust and buy-in does rarely happens immediately.
Especially, if you're coming into an organization that's been plagued by failure.

I’m agreeing with you Savion, relax.

I’m agreeing with you Savion, relax.

Apologies! The statement "winning cures all" is true in many of them and i'd imagine certainly in sports.
Interestingly, When new management comes into a new culture it's usually SOP to clear everyone and everything and start from scratch.
I can tell you that many people don't like it. But it's absolutely necessary towards building something "new" and "different" from before.

Sorry man, honestly when someone implies trading Tunsil for TWO 1st round picks is a bad thing it tells me all I need to know. IMO that person is reacting with their emotions and not with their brain/logic. And that is fine, that is your right to do so. We can be the type of fan we all want to be. I'm not trying to tell you what to do.

Further read what you just typed. Why would I be concerned if players do not know their assignment after one game when you consider the talent level on this team. It's obvious to me that many of the players we currently have on this team will not be here by this off season. Again it's the 1st week. The sky may fall, I'm not saying it will not. I'm just saying it is far too early to come out with sentiments like that. After one week and someone is making statements like that I tend to think they have some kind of personal agenda they are pushing.

For me I cannot judge this coaching staff until they have the types of players they want on this team. That is not the case after the 1st week. I can not judge this front office until they at least have one off season into their TANK plan.

Last edited:
Why? Because "Phinatic8u" who's likely at home, on his couch, typing on a message board thinks he know what they best decision is for this team at this point?
Lol!...Can't make this stuff up.
The fan on the message board knows best.

I do actually. This team wouldn't have Parker, Harris or Minkah on this team.

Me > Grier.

I do actually. This team wouldn't have Parker, Harris or Minkah on this team.

Me > Grier.

Possibly! But i hope you're also honest enough to admit you're not the GM of a multi-million dollar organization with all the responsibilities, personnel, daily, short, and long term decisions and other that comes along with it.
Specifically, meaning, it's probably a lot easier to sit back at home and say i'll take that guy and that guy without having to weight the consequences if you're wrong.

It's not only FB but it's most industries. I get a kick when people say i could do a better job than that CEO, that owner, etc. Laughable stuff! Especially when you find out those people are low tier in their industry and aren't even close to any modicum of anything resembling serious responsibility.

Sorry man, honestly when someone implies trading Tunsil for TWO 1st round picks is a bad thing it tells me all I need to know. IMO that person is reacting with their emotions and not with their brain/logic. And that is fine, that is your right to do so. We can be the type of fan we all want to be, I'm not trying to tell you what to do.

Further read what you just typed. Why would I be concerned if players do not know their assignment after one game when you consider the talent level on this team. It's obvious to me the many of the players we currently have on this team will not be here by this off season. Again it's the 1st week. The sky may fall, I'm not saying it will not. I'm just saying it is far too early to come without sentiments like that. After one week and someone is making statements like that I tend to think they have some kind of personal agenda they are pushing.

For me I cannot judge this coaching staff until they have the types of players they want on this team. That is not the case after the 1st week. I can not judge this front office until they at least have one off season into their TANK plan.

I'm supposed to be happy about having multiple 1st rounders?

I am...but I'm not ecstatic. The three past 1st rounders are Charles Harris, Laremy Tunsil, and Minkah Fitzpatrick. Which of those three do you look forward to see playing every Sunday?

For the record, I expect anyone who makes the 53 to know their assignment(s). There can be speed bumps, but it is unacceptable for it to be offroading.

I have given Flores 3 years in my mind's eye. This was supposed to be a throwaway season, until I noticed the ineptitude. If it still looks like Heckle & Jeckyll vs Tom & Jerry, the accountability then falls in the coaches' lap.

Back
Top Bottom