Has Flores Lost the Locker Room?

Did Flores Lose the Locker room?

• Yes

Votes: 47 52.2%
  • No

Votes: 43 47.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If we start 0-6, the locker room will be crickets. Even with our squad from last season (far more talented objectively), we'd still start around 2-4 this season probably.

We have a tough schedule with a brutal opening, so that is making things worse. If we started with Cincinnati, Washington, NYJ, and Buffalo, our current team would not be as demoralised.

Where there's smoke there's fire. To some degree there will be truth to the story that the lockerroom is lost, or at least divided.
Anytime a team gets thumped like this, and it festers, it's always due to FO/Lockerroom issues, divisions.
Because in the NFL, the absolute cream of the crop talent is spread around the 32 teams, so there SHOULD by proxy be a level of consistent parity. Outliers when a good team loses, or when a team gets embarrassingly destroyed. But if a good team keeps losing, or losing too often, and if a team gets embarrassingly destroyed too often....it's always due to lockerroom division, a coach having lost the lockerroom, or in-warring in the FO between GM/Coaches/Owner.

In saying all that....am I the only one feeling positive that the Dolphins will somehow beat the Patriots this week?

This tank is being handled so badly by the Dolphins brass that it's easy to forget that Flores has NO head coaching experience besides that 59-10 drubbing and Grier may, or may not, have been a part of the terrible drafting and FA acquisitions in recent memory.

Bottom line is that neither of them have shown they can build a house of cards from the ground up...let alone an NFL franchise.
Who were we going to bring in? Jim harbaugh is a perennial underachieved since his 49ers sb run. He is also a massive control freak. hes living off of five years ago mote than anything.

Mike McCarthy just wanted to hitch his wagon to another young qb and hope he could ride their success like he did rodgers.

Fangio didn't want to rebuild because of his age so he ran to denver to finish 7-9 every year.

I've give Flores as much **** as anyone for the past couple of weeks. At least he had the nerve to take the job knowing he signed up for one hell of a battle over the next few years.

I'd rather have a guy who wanted to be here for the full rebuild then those has-beens and retreads waiting for us to draft tua and ride his greatness.

Who were we going to bring in? Jim harbaugh is a perennial underachieved since his 49ers sb run. He is also a massive control freak. hes living off of five years ago mote than anything.

Mike McCarthy just wanted to hitch his wagon to another young qb and hope he could ride their success like he did rodgers.

Fangio didn't want to rebuild because of his age so he ran to denver to finish 7-9 every year.

I've give Flores as much **** as anyone for the past couple of weeks. At least he had the nerve to take the job knowing he signed up for one hell of a battle over the next few years.

I'd rather have a guy who wanted to be here for the full rebuild then those has-beens and retreads waiting for us to draft tua and ride his greatness.
Flores knew he was in over his head...which is why he brought along Jim Caldwell.

Caldwell must not be doing too good health wise if he can't help Flores navigate these rough waters.

Tunsil is gone...can't change that. What can be changed is the relationship between the HC and the 11th overall pick. This is where Caldwell can tell Flores that he doesn't have enough HC experience, or cache, to alienate one of the few good players left.

Lmao if Miami isn’t tanking...then Flores needs fired right now for that 59-10 drubbing.
Heaven forbid the Pats give it to us like the Ravens (I took the Pat's and the 19.5). Flores most ardent supporters might gave to bust out the tiki torches.

If they trade Minkah for a 2nd or 3rd + Grier should be shot canned on the spot. Absolutely atrocious decision.
Yep, that is the dictionary example of bad GM'ing.
Turn a high first into a low 2nd or 3rd, and so soon in a player's career.
A high 2nd + a good player for Minkah tho would be fine.
So far we've gotten good value in our trades...at least Grier has done well in that sense.

Back
Top Bottom