Head Coach Tracker | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Head Coach Tracker

I’m not scared of Gase. He oversold himself as a genius QB whisperer. Sam Darnold doesn’t scare me... he’s going to stick with him at the expense of the entire team as he continues to be an INT machine.

Now get Richard and let’s build a hardass team to beat down his ***** ****.

Over/under on Sam darnold games w/ sub 200 passing yards?

Hopefully he beats us twice next year !! For him it is all about if he learned from his failings here, if he can identify why it went wrong and adjust his style somewhat, or he arrogantly sticks to the way he went about things here. I'm hoping he chooses the latter route, as if he does we'll have two divisional wins a season in the bank when we get back to being somewhat competitive.

Are we the last team then now, still looking ?

I'm not happy about that one
Why? If he was going to be just their OC I could see that. It he sucks as head coach. Plus I heard they’re giving him total control lmao. Gase will bring over every scrub Miami cuts this offseason for his usual familiarity.

I’m not scared of Gase. He oversold himself as a genius QB whisperer. Sam Darnold doesn’t scare me... he’s going to stick with him at the expense of the entire team as he continues to be an INT machine.

Now get Richard and let’s build a hardass team to beat down his ***** ****.
gase's o has no chance against a Richard D. plus guys like adams will turn on gase quick

We shouldn't be afraid of the HC of the 31st rank O and the 29th ranked D.

Back
Top Bottom