Head Coach Tracker | Page 18 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Head Coach Tracker

I don't know why we don't just come out and say who we want. It can be a wink wink so he can start getting a staff together. Bengals just announced.

Because the only guy they want is the one that is gonna say yes.

That’s what we will be told. This was “the only guy”

Maybe they get plan a. Hope they do. Won’t know either way

Because the only guy they want is the one that is gonna say yes.

That’s what we will be told. This was “the only guy”

Maybe they get plan a. Hope they do. Won’t know either way
usually guys go into an interview with some idea who is going to be on there staff. It's not a situation where someone will get offered and than say oh crap who do i hire.

If it's Richard you bet Jerry will make an attempt to keep him, until its confirmed we have him then I wouldn't announce anything.. heck he could even pull a McDaniels at the last minute...

If it's Richard you bet Jerry will make an attempt to keep him, until its confirmed we have him then I wouldn't announce anything.. heck he could even pull a McDaniels at the last minute...

If it’s Richard, Jones already knows. I agree with you though. This team has had enough embarrassments the last few years that I wouldn’t announce anything until he has signed the contract, a DNA test has confirmed it was him who signed and not a clone, and that Nic Cage is nowhere near the building to steal the contract in an elaborate National Treasure scenario.

I’m struggling with how Jerry is gonna keep him barring telling him he’s the next head coach as in a promise. And at least by promoting him to assistant head coach or something.

I don’t think a dc promotion does it. There’d have to be some carrot waiting.

Unless he’s dumping Garrett barring a super bowl game or something.

Maybe we get our answer tomorrow after rizzi interviews lol

If it’s Richard, Jones already knows. I agree with you though. This team has had enough embarrassments the last few years that I wouldn’t announce anything until he has signed the contract, a DNA test has confirmed it was him who signed and not a clone, and that Nic Cage is nowhere near the building to steal the contract in an elaborate National Treasure scenario.

Pretty whitty but also nerdy response

I mean who even watches nic cage flicks lol

Pretty whitty but also nerdy response

I mean who even watches nic cage flicks lol

Dude. Were you in a coma in the 90s? Nic Cage was in everything. I don’t see how watching Con Air in 1994 is nerdy, but if that’s wrong I don’t want to be right.

Last edited:
Dude. Were you in a coma in the 90s? Nic Cage was in everything. I don’t see how watching Con Air in 1994 in nerdy, but if that’s wrong I don’t want to be right.

You said national treasure. That’s not the 90s that’s washed up cage lol.

Con air no argument great flick! But I think the villain was the best character in that one by a mile. Can’t remember his name think he died. Crushed it.

Zac Taylor is now at the top of the Bengals coaching list. He’ll probably the next coach of the Bungles.

You said national treasure. That’s not the 90s that’s washed up cage lol.

Con air no argument great flick! But I think the villain was the best character in that one by a mile. Can’t remember his name think he died. Crushed it.

John Malkovich is very much alive.

I’m struggling with how Jerry is gonna keep him barring telling him he’s the next head coach as in a promise. And at least by promoting him to assistant head coach or something.

I don’t think a dc promotion does it. There’d have to be some carrot waiting.

Unless he’s dumping Garrett barring a super bowl game or something.

Maybe we get our answer tomorrow after rizzi interviews lol

Well I have read a few things how would attempt to retain him, ie like you suggest assistant head coach or something.. I will see if I can find those..

Mike Jones from USA Today says a league source told him we are leaning towards hiring Brian Flores, fwiw.

Back
Top Bottom