Head Coach Tracker | Page 19 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Head Coach Tracker

Rod Marinelli has let his feelings be known about the future of Kris Richard, who has interviewed with three different teams for their vacant head-coaching positions. Marinelli, the Cowboys’ defensive coordinator-in-name-only handed over the reins to Richard this year. On paper, Richard is the Cowboys’ passing game coordinator and defensive backs coach. In reality, he is the de-facto co-defensive coordinator, and the guy lights the fire under the defense.

https://cowboyswire.usatoday.com/20...richard-defensive-coordinator-miami-dolphins/

JennaLaineESPN‏Verified account @JennaLaineESPN Jan 4
Note on Kris Richard: I've spoken to multiple assistants about this over the years, but the Cowboys make it VERY difficult to leave their staff. They will throw every resource at you to keep you if they feel you're special. Smart coaches can parlay outside offers into more $$$

I mean if he wants to be a HC he wants to be an HC and you would think he would leave... but we better be sure of things- well as sure as we can be I guess.

Dallas accommodated Ross. They won’t stand in way and Garrett’s safe.
Richard coming to Miami will depend on Miami.
Wondering about OC. Would be open to a former HC such as McCoy or Caldwell. Could help a young coach.

Dude. Were you in a coma in the 90s? Nic Cage was in everything. I don’t see how watching Con Air in 1994 is nerdy, but if that’s wrong I don’t want to be right.

Can't believe I'm allowing myself to get roped into the conversation, but ConAir was AWFUL. If you want classic Nic Cage, and by classic I mean good, watch yourself some Raising Arizona, Leaving Las Vegas, or Kiss of the Dragon. Hell, Face Off was better than Con Air. ugh...con ****ing air.

Dallas accommodated Ross. They won’t stand in way and Garrett’s safe.
Richard coming to Miami will depend on Miami.
Wondering about OC. Would be open to a former HC such as McCoy or Caldwell. Could help a young coach.

From last year so Caldwell might be on Flores radar..

So, how long has Flores been a DC? The Pats website says LB coach.

This guy doesn’t have the experience at all. WTF!! Not only no experience but a Pats coach. Hire Hue Jackson instead

Attachments

• E55406A1-13B8-4CF6-8DD1-947B204743EA.png
    E55406A1-13B8-4CF6-8DD1-947B204743EA.png
    282.4 KB · Views: 0
Back
Top Bottom