Head Coach Tracker | Page 21 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Head Coach Tracker

Defacto DC just Like Richard

Josh McDaniels has closed the book on being a head coach next season, but the story still is unwritten for Brian Flores’ NFL future.

The New England Patriots’ de facto defensive coordinator reportedly has spoken to the Cleveland Browns, Denver Broncos and Green Bay Packers. But Green Bay reportedly is set to hire Matt LaFleur and Cleveland and Denversaid its searches are down to two candidates.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nesn.c...near-top-of-dolphins-list-for-head-coach/amp/

Ya, but Richard was actually DC for 3 years prior. Flores has only one year of “de facto” DC experience, and even then BB took over a big chunk of those duties in recent weeks.

Ya, but Richard was actually DC for 3 years prior. Flores has only one year of “de facto” DC experience, and even then BB took over a big chunk of those duties in recent weeks.

Flores is still the LB coach according to the Pats website. Plus, how many top 10 defenses has Flores been apart of lol. It’s not hard to be successful when daddy Belichick is calling the shots.

I don't think they'd hire anyone until they interview Darren Rizzi.

That should be happening today. So, I certainly hope that we hire our coach this weekend.

A Cowboys loss would be ideal. I personally don't want Flores over Richard. Just a gut feeling.

Agreed! It would be messed up to go ahead and hire someone when you have a upcoming interview.

I Cowboys loss would be ideal. I hope they lose and the Pats win so that we can go ahead move on Richard and put this Flores crap to rest.

Agreed! It would be messed up to go ahead and hire someone when you have a upcoming interview.

I Cowboys loss would be ideal. I hope they lose and the Pats win so that we can go ahead move on Richard and put this Flores crap to rest.
My selfish side agrees but hate the Pats.

Zac Taylor getting a head coaching job just a couple of years removed from being fired as the OC of the Cincinnati Bearcats is even more perplexing than Kliff Kingsbury.

They should all send Sean McVay fruit baskets.

This can't be anything but a stall for Gase filling his staff.....can it?

Back
Top Bottom