Head Coach Tracker | Page 20 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Head Coach Tracker

So, how long has Flores been a DC? The Pats website says LB coach.

This guy doesn’t have the experience at all. WTF!! Not only no experience but a Pats coach. Hire Hue Jackson instead

Defacto DC just Like Richard

Josh McDaniels has closed the book on being a head coach next season, but the story still is unwritten for Brian Flores’ NFL future.

The New England Patriots’ de facto defensive coordinator reportedly has spoken to the Cleveland Browns, Denver Broncos and Green Bay Packers. But Green Bay reportedly is set to hire Matt LaFleur and Cleveland and Denversaid its searches are down to two candidates.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nesn.c...near-top-of-dolphins-list-for-head-coach/amp/

Cincy looking at Zac freaking Taylor for HC lmao ...it started as a joke but its really true ...if you've even been in the same room as McVay, you're next in line for a HC opportunity. WOW

Defacto DC just Like Richard

Josh McDaniels has closed the book on being a head coach next season, but the story still is unwritten for Brian Flores’ NFL future.

The New England Patriots’ de facto defensive coordinator reportedly has spoken to the Cleveland Browns, Denver Broncos and Green Bay Packers. But Green Bay reportedly is set to hire Matt LaFleur and Cleveland and Denversaid its searches are down to two candidates.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nesn.c...near-top-of-dolphins-list-for-head-coach/amp/

Sounds like a similar story to the Gase NFL future ****. Flores will be a ****ing horrible hire.

Anthony Lynn was a damn running back coach for most of his career and now is a coach for the Chargers. He barely an OC due to a hiring.

UPDATED as of Jan 11th 12:30 AM

So let's keep count. We _think_ it is:

Team......……… Coach
Green Bay........ Matt LaFleur (Confirmed)
Tampa Bay....... Bruce Arians (Confirmed, with Todd Bowles rumored DC)
Arizona......……. Kliff Kingsbury (Confirmed)
Cleveland......… Kevin Stefanski (Confirmed)
Denver....……… Vic Fangio (Confirmed)
New York...…… Adam Gase (Confirmed, with Vance Joseph as his DC and Dowell Loggains as his OC)
Cincinnati...….. Zac Taylor (Confirmed … the old Philbin QB Coach)
Miami:

Zero NFC vacancies and one AFC vacancy.

Cincy looking at Zac freaking Taylor for HC lmao ...it started as a joke but its really true ...if you've even been in the same room as McVay, you're next in line for a HC opportunity. WOW

Not complicated. If you go from 21 points to 28 points in this league then not much else matters.

UPDATED as of Jan 11th 12:30 AM

So let's keep count. We _think_ it is:

Team......……… Coach
Green Bay........ Matt LaFleur (Confirmed)
Tampa Bay....... Bruce Arians (Confirmed, with Todd Bowles rumored DC)
Arizona......……. Kliff Kingsbury (Confirmed)
Cleveland......… Kevin Stefanski (Confirmed)
Denver....……… Vic Fangio (Confirmed)
New York...…… Adam Gase (Confirmed, with Vance Joseph as his DC and Dowell Loggains as his OC)
Cincinnati...….. Zac Taylor (Confirmed … the old Philbin QB Coach)
Miami:

Zero NFC vacancies and one AFC vacancy.

Just one question. I think Zac Taylor is not confirmed yet right? Ha can not be hired until the Rams are eliminated from the Playoffs if I'm right. So I guess they are in the same situation as we are and they are waiting for the team of their candidate to lose a playoff game.

Just one question. I think Zac Taylor is not confirmed yet right? Ha can not be hired until the Rams are eliminated from the Playoffs if I'm right. So I guess they are in the same situation as we are and they are waiting for the team of their candidate to lose a playoff game.
Correct.

I don't think they'd hire anyone until they interview Darren Rizzi.

That should be happening today. So, I certainly hope that we hire our coach this weekend.

A Cowboys loss would be ideal. I personally don't want Flores over Richard. Just a gut feeling.

Back
Top Bottom