Henne Haters Check this out pt.2 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Henne Haters Check this out pt.2

People don't hate Henne for any other reason than that he's been a bad QB thus far. He's more of a figure-head for bashing. He's a figure head because of our FO's inability or pure unwillingness to upgrade the position, so instead we remain stagnant. It's no different than any other QB that's been through here in the last 11 years. Fans just project their displeasure on to Henne because he's in the man IN the uniform IN the position we all so desperately crave a franchise player.

It's not personal, it wasn't personal for Green, Feeley, Griese, Fiedler, (maybe a little for Culpepper) Frerotte, Harrington etc. if I'm missing anyone. It's simply projected hatred on to the player.

Fans are pissed, and I don't blame them. I will bash and mock Henne too as long as he continues to perform badly for my team, just as I will praise him if he somehow actually GROWS into a good player.

If people think any differently, then they've basically accepted being a loser. Blind faith isn't going to make this team better I can assure you. It just makes SOME people think they are a better fan.

I understand what you are saying here, however there is quite the large fan base that seems to not understand that a part of Henne's bad play certainly rests on how he was taught to play the position as an NFL quarterback. Simply stated, Henne was handicapped by a coach that wanted to play wannyball II and an offensive coordinator that was borderline special in the walmart cart pusher way....

If you are going to hate the fact that Miami put the franchise squarely on a 2nd round quarterback, then focus your hate on Bill Parcells, Jeff Ireland Tony Sparano and Steven Ross and not on a guy that obviously is incapable of becoming the next Dan Marino for the Miami dolphins because anything less than Dan Marino is unfortunately and unfairly not going to satisfy the fans of this franchise. Even better, hate them for not pulling Henne or bringing in TRUE competition to push him because no way in hell would I call Matt Moore someone who is capable of being the next Dan Marino for the dolphins.

I think it is time to realize that Henne's ceiling may be extremely limited and stop busting his balls and critiquing every damn pass the guy throws. I mean if he misfires a ball are you REALLY that surprised at this point?

who is interceptions? I hope he's a franchise right guard or tackle... Or quarterback!

No, actually i wouldn't have said much other than maybe, "same ole hennebot." you see after awhile you come to accept that a player sucks. Some bad players develop, some never do. For two seasons henne has sucked. He really deserves no praise for that, certainly not for a good preseason game.

So to clarify... Do i think henne generally sucks? Is that what you're asking? Yes, judging from his body of work so far as dolphin it's not even debatable. Do i think that makes me a hater? No, it makes me a dolphin fan.

Why are you talking about last year? New OC means new offense.

Why are you talking about last year? New OC means new offense.

Because I don't know if you've noticed but this season hasn't started.

And I agree with you CH, but like I said, Henne is the figure head, the suits hide in their suites and don't show their faces often. There's really nothing to talk about on them other than their bad decisions. It's been done, many times, you can only talk about it so much. The product on the field however is an ongoing affair, so that is where we aim our criticisms (and) praise when deserved.

As long CHAD HENNE DOESN'T THROW PICKS I'm good.. but this Oline blows ***!!!

Didnt want this to turn into a Oline thread but Jake Long Wasnt in there!! Believe it or not it does make a diffrence!!!

Like I said, I'd love to support Henne, I want him to be successful, he is a Phin. That's why I take offense to being called a hater. But I'm not gonna get behind a guy(leave it alone) who offers nothing to the team. When he does I'll buy his jersey, scream his name, maybe even tattoo his name on my johnson. It's all about the Fins being successful to me. But I am just not a blind faith kinda guy.

did somebody say preseason?

thought so.

Wake me up when Chadborg leads this team to the playoffs.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Henne looks different, a good different. I have high hopes this year for him. I believe he has improved, probably because our offence isnt called by a 80 year old who runs play action on third and twelve

So if I mention stats like -- when he threw ints in 9 consecutive games last season, two games in which he threw 3 ints, that makes me a "hater?" Attention, if you don't like bad QBing of your team, your officially a "hater" cause this noobie says so.

Henne has been OK so far, we got bigger problems now. [removed by Mod]
no it makes you look like you only looked at henna and not his surrounding cast last year ..that OL would have you throwing ints too

kud is right. There is no such thing as a Henne Hater. The only thing we hate is that our QB sucks. I don't give a crap about any of his preseason games. He has proven to suck in real games that matter. Until he plays well in the regular season/playoffs/superbowl, then he still sucks. Every person on Finheaven wants this guy to become a beast. We don't hate him. We want a good QB that can win games. If Henne can't do it then he needs to go. period

His attitude is what impresses me the most and I hope that's what carries over into the regular season. He seems less easily rattled than last season, more comfortable in the pocket, and better in terms of instincts. If he keeps that up after getting punched in the mouth for the first time when it counts, I feel that the other notable improvements in his performances will follow. We shall see...

kud is right. There is no such thing as a Henne Hater. The only thing we hate is that our QB sucks. I don't give a crap about any of his preseason games. He has proven to suck in real games that matter. Until he plays well in the regular season/playoffs/superbowl, then he still sucks. Every person on Finheaven wants this guy to become a beast. We don't hate him. We want a good QB that can win games. If Henne can't do it then he needs to go. period

I agree with you, It is a preseason game!!! But There are Henne Haters.. Like i beenn sayin this thread is for the same haters tht looked at the first game of preseason and said Henne sucks,Trade Henne,Should have drafted......etc So now tht he did good 2 preseason games in a row he deserves Credit!! REAL HaTERs Dnt have the heart to give him his credit!!

Back
Top Bottom