Henne Haters Check this out pt.2 | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Henne Haters Check this out pt.2

I agree with you, It is a preseason game!!! But There are Henne Haters.. Like i beenn sayin this thread is for the same haters tht looked at the first game of preseason and said Henne sucks,Trade Henne,Should have drafted......etc So now tht he did good 2 preseason games in a row he deserves Credit!! REAL HaTERs Dnt have the heart to give him his credit!!

Smart people will not judge Henne on his good or his bad preseason games. In my opinion he does look a little better this off season than he did in the past. Doesn't mean crap though. Henne will have my support when he plays a few good meaningful games in a row. People are putting way to much into preseason as they do every year. They never learn

kud is right. There is no such thing as a Henne Hater. The only thing we hate is that our QB sucks. I don't give a crap about any of his preseason games. He has proven to suck in real games that matter. Until he plays well in the regular season/playoffs/superbowl, then he still sucks. Every person on Finheaven wants this guy to become a beast. We don't hate him. We want a good QB that can win games. If Henne can't do it then he needs to go. period

Then direct the hate to the F.O. because that is really where the onus lies. I have stated this a few times. We know what we are getting with Henne and yet many people put the hate on him because he stinks. Yet, he was put into a very crappy position since he has been here. No way Drew Brees or Matt Ryan or anyone would fully succeed in what Henne has had to deal with. People refuse to acknowledge that. I understand about being upset with the current state of the franchise. Nobody is more disappointed than myself. I have been a die hard phins fan since 1983. I, however, am not going to hate Chad Henne but rather hate the F.O. for routinely dropping the ball; hate them for making a 2nd round pick basically the status of a number one guy and putting the load on his shoulders when many pieces were missing on the team to make them legit contenders, etc, etc.

Steven Ross needs to get his head out of the sand and stop saying he wants a winner and do something to prove to the fans of the dolphins that he is dedicated to doing so. A new stadium would be a start and dropping all of these stupid irrelevant celebrity owners would also help. I think we learned from Wayne H. that you cannot just have an open pocket book and expect to foster a champion. Ask Daniel Snyder how that works. There is a reason why the Steelers and Patriots and Colts, et al are top teams in the NFL. You can look at their owners and obtain a football blueprint that is football oriented first and not along the lines of night clubs, celebrity owners, etc.

Henne balls again! BEFORE yall start downing the Offensive Line, Give henne His Props 10-13 175yrds 1td ZER0 INTERCEPTIONS!!! How do you feel about Chad Henne Now??????

This thread is reminiscent of the ted ginn saga. Ginn would have one good game then the Ginn supporters would crawl out of their shells and puff up their chests.
Ahhhhh those were the days.

Btw henne looks completely different then he did last year and im now excited for the season to start!

First off, I think he is speaking of what the potential for this year is possibly shaping up to look like for Henne. Nobody is saying Henne was good last year. 2nd, being a member at finheaven is not what qualifies you to know about football or the phins....noobie rip doesn't seem called for. =) And no, I don't think you're a hater.

Disclaimer...I don't know the past between you two...so maybe he said more before, I dunno =)

But if you call yourself a football fan or watches football, you should definitely know and understand the dynamics of football and how the game plays, (Players, Coaches, Systems, Defenses, Off- field emotions that directly impact players, development and etc.) if you don't challenge yourself to know more about football and you are just a casual fan, than the disappointment is on you. Football is to great of a sport to not be aware of everything is embodies period.

This thread is reminiscent of the ted ginn saga. Ginn would have one good game then the Ginn supporters would crawl out of their shells and puff up their chests.
Ahhhhh those were the days.

Btw henne looks completely different then he did last year and im now excited for the season to start!

Did you just compare Ginn to Henne?

My question is why ARENT people excited about Henne?

Henne played well last night, which means he will suck it up next game.

Could any of this have to do with the fact he doesn't have a geriatric noose around his nutsack?

no, that noose was henning.sorry just reread your post, my bad. your right. im a loser. just for a minute.

---------- Post added at 08:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:01 PM ----------

Henne played well last night, which means he will suck it up next game.

but thats what you said last week! lol

---------- Post added at 08:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:02 PM ----------

My question is why ARENT people excited about Henne?

cus they are jets fans who reside in s florida

Smart people will not judge Henne on his good or his bad preseason games. In my opinion he does look a little better this off season than he did in the past. Doesn't mean crap though. Henne will have my support when he plays a few good meaningful games in a row. People are putting way to much into preseason as they do every year. They never learn

wrong, it has nothing to do with the offseason/preseason. It has to do with surrounding cast and coaching change and philosophy. whether its preseason or not, you can see the change cant u? I mean seriously, people talk about henne as if he is a one man band. no QB is. not dan marino (never had a defense or RB).

wrong, it has nothing to do with the offseason/preseason. It has to do with surrounding cast and coaching change and philosophy. whether its preseason or not, you can see the change cant u? I mean seriously, people talk about henne as if he is a one man band. no QB is. not dan marino (never had a defense or RB).

Every year people form opinions and base their arguments around what they see in the preseason. History has shown year after year after year that it never works and that preseason does not mean crap. Is it possible than Henne plays a lot better this season?......of course it is.... Should you base your expectations around what you have seen in preseason?......NEVER

Henne "haters" are just like Henne "homers"

Most of them have no idea of what there talking about.

It's just preseason but preseason is a huge indicator of what's to come in the regular season.

At the snap he still locks on primary but now seems quicker to
move to other options. I see improvement but of course have to wait

btw like him or not we in deep doo doo if he goes down. The back-up
looks a little shaky to me

Nope. He had a bad game last week imo. Stop reading stats and watch a game for once.

He had a bad game last week??? HUH?? Oh please help me understand your thinking regarding how and why he had a bad game last week because I need to read this.

Back
Top Bottom