Henne/Sanchez: Who Gives Finfans More to Smile About? Sanchez>Henne | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Henne/Sanchez: Who Gives Finfans More to Smile About? Sanchez>Henne

You guys are obsessed, and its sad.

Sad, no. Obsessed, Hell yes!

I'm obsessed with the Dolphins, I'm obsessed with our AFC East Rivalries. I'm obsessed with the NFL. I watch the Jests, Patsies, and Jills like a hawk, hoping for failure, injuries & team mutiny. I see nothing wrong with watching Dirty fail and being joyful about it regardless of regular or pre-season. For the record it means nothing being preseason but it means something considering he's the teams starting failure at QB.

Though there is one thing I don't do and that's bother to check the opposing teams message boards to see what all the non-sensensical, idiotic opinions of Jest, Patsy and Jill fans are.

dont you notice that we dont talk about any other teams on here. the only reason we talk about the jets is because they have become a sideshow. they havent done **** and they act like the are the super bowl champs. i never cared to talk about the pats when they were winning rings, because they didnt act like a bunch of idiots.

maybe you should look at the way your coach acts if you dont want people talking **** about the jest.

btw, i would think you are the one who is "obsessed" with the dolphins, you dont see me posting crap on your boards. i think you are delusional. dont get mad cause you got swept by us last year.

Why would I be mad that you guys beat us both times last year?

We went to the AFC championship game.

And I dont care that you guys talk about the Jets, I just find it funny that Henne has a great performance and the first thing you guys want to do is talk about Sanchez.

And I dont care that you guys talk about the Jets, I just find it funny that Henne has a great performance and the first thing you guys want to do is talk about Sanchez.

Well in that case I am glad we could humor you. I,on the other hand, find it funny that there are jets fans out there who still haven't realized that Thigpen, our backup, is a better QB than Sanbag. If Rex had a brain under all that fat maybe he would realize this and offer Sandbag and Revis for Thigpen. Ireland would have to think about it for awhile, but it might be doable. See always trying to help everyone that comes here, even if your a sub-human species, known as jet fans.

I hope your not mad, ya might just want to sit back and get used to it. If it made ya mad ya might wanna go ahead and start taking ya self some anger management classes cus this year is gonna be a b-itch

Idk guys i think the point this guy is making is that Sanchez STILL looks like a turnover machine, even last week he forced the ball and got it picked. Sanchez may have improved and the media has been on his dick all offseason but in the end he still likes to gamble and force plays which is good to hear.... Im just saying both Qb's philosophy is completly diffrent, Henne wants to be effecient and protect the football, Sanchez is a gambler.

He'll play great in the dress rehearsal game so Hard Knocks can worship the ground he stands on.

I long for the good old days when the media obsessed about Tom Brady. Isn't it funny though that the media didn't hope on the Pats bandwagon unril they had won a ring or two?

I can respect Brady (somewhat) and Peyton. I'll tolerate Favre & Tebow deification to a point.

There aren't enough paperbags to contain my sick when they mention the sanchize or Benny in Western PA.

because we hate the jets and their qb sucks. that amuses us.

Don't get me wrong, Henne had a truely GREAT night. Going 11/14 with two TDs and two drops, while showing great poise and knowledge of the offense, had to put a smile on EVERY finfans face. But I have to give the nod to Sanchez. His 5/10 for 12 freaking yards and what should have been at least 2 picks, vs an average defense, made me as a finfan want to stand on my coffee table and dance.

With more being placed on the shoulders of Sanchez, it looks more and more like everything being said about Mark in the off season was correct," he just isn't that good". He is very dangerous with the ball and has looked lost from time to time. His footwork is sloopy and although the blocking has been above average, Mark still seems to ignore his presnap reads, some times holding the ball too long and other times getting rid of the ball when there is no need.

I know we are just two games into the preseason, but up to this point I would have to say, "he is who we thought he was". And as a finfan that just HAS to bring a bigger smile to your face. :hclap:

Are you happy about three-four series? That too in a pre season game? OK. Jets are doomed I guess.

Just wanted to point out to you: Panthers had the fourth best pass D last year while Jags were ranked 27th. Chill. Its pre season. Most coaches hold back on their playbooks in pre season anyways. Lets talk after four REGULAR season games.

Who cares about Sanchez and the Jets??? If last night was any indication, we have our OWN exciting first string offense to look forward to this season! Stop giving the Jets fans reason to infiltrate our boards! Go Dolphins MOFOS!

I just find it funny that Henne has a great performance and the first thing you guys want to do is talk about Sanchez.

i find it funny that you drafted mark sanchez as high as you did. coming into this year he has more question marks than a straight guy at a gay club.

Its pre season. Most coaches hold back on their playbooks in pre season anyways. Lets talk after four REGULAR season games.

It's one thing to hold back the playbook, which every coach in the NFL will do during pre-season, but it's another thing to not be able to execute the simple plays being given. 5-10 passing for 12 yards with two "almost interceptions is truly pathetic no matter how you look at it.

Don't get me wrong, Henne had a truely GREAT night. Going 11/14 with two TDs and two drops, while showing great poise and knowledge of the offense, had to put a smile on EVERY finfans face. But I have to give the nod to Sanchez. His 5/10 for 12 freaking yards and what should have been at least 2 picks, vs an average defense, made me as a finfan want to stand on my coffee table and dance.

With more being placed on the shoulders of Sanchez, it looks more and more like everything being said about Mark in the off season was correct," he just isn't that good". He is very dangerous with the ball and has looked lost from time to time. His footwork is sloopy and although the blocking has been above average, Mark still seems to ignore his presnap reads, some times holding the ball too long and other times getting rid of the ball when there is no need.

I know we are just two games into the preseason, but up to this point I would have to say, "he is who we thought he was". And as a finfan that just HAS to bring a bigger smile to your face. :hclap:

Ive been saying Sanchez blows all along. Yet some of the phins fans posters on here want to talk about how ****ing great he is and yap it up with Jets fans.

Sanchez was probably the worst starter in the league last season. Unlike guys who were horrible like Delhomme, Sanchez had a beastly rushing attack, a great defense, a great OL, and a simplified passing attack. He threw less passes than any starter by a good margin thanks to that rushing attack and yet he STILL had a BOATLOAD of turnovers. Sanchez BLEW LAST YEAR.

Yet somehow in year 2 he is going to have progressed a great deal and lead the Jets to a division title at the minimum. Get ****ing real.

Let me explain one more time whats going to happen. Sanchez is going to continue to blow. And even though he has some more weapons to throw to, his rushing attack isnt going to be quite what it was last year due to the loss of Thomas Jones. Everyone wants to sweat Shonn Greene but, what he did last year was come in after Jones softened up the D and make a FEW nice runs. He is a 2nd year player. I need to see him put up Jones type numbers before I believe he can carry the load.

And Im not going to claim LT is what he was 3 seasons ago all of the sudden because he made a couple of decent preseason plays OK. I think he will be a weapon in the passing attack, but I cant see him tearing it up in the running game.

So when you factor that in, I could see Sanchez being forced into more bad decisions since he wasnt faced with everything just yet. Last season he was totally spoonfed and he was horrible. So dont ask me to believe the Jets will have a good offense. If they have a solid running game, it could be decent......maybe.

And their D. What did they do? Add a washed up LB and a corner that blows? OK. Im scared. Better get Revis in there. And even if you do, didnt I see teams run it down their throats on occasion last year? And yea....even with Jenkins. Ask Ronnie Brown.

If you think they are any better than the 8-8 team they were last season, your placing too much on them beating a beat up Bengals team who lost its deep threat receiver and had their kicker miss everything and then beating a team that chokes in the playoffs every year. Big deal. Its 2 ****ing games. Against teams that really werent much better if any better than a lot of the teams in the AFC last year. Im not impressed.

What happened when they played a real top notch club like the colts? They got ****ing destroyed. Thats what happened. That #1 D looked like dog ****. **** the Jets.

Back
Top Bottom