Henne/Sanchez: Who Gives Finfans More to Smile About? Sanchez>Henne | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Henne/Sanchez: Who Gives Finfans More to Smile About? Sanchez>Henne

We were losing by only 5 and I didn't see Drew Brees come out of the game(best QB last year) or tom Brady come out(best QB of this generation).

your grasping for straws here, sorry the 2nd best QB in the league last season, who ever asked who the best QB of the generation was, your getting desperate there

more importantly and back to reality, the jets were up on the Colts by what like 14 or 17 points in the playoff game? their amazinggggg defense blew that one and lost that LEAD they had, and the game, so how if the Colts had the LEAD and kept Manning in, how do you justify the Jets winning that game? not to mention not only was the "2nd" best QB not in the game but also their pro-bowl WR,TE,DE....

your grasping for straws here, sorry the 2nd best QB in the league last season, who ever asked who the best QB of the generation was, your getting desperate there

more importantly and back to reality, the jets were up on the Colts by what like 14 or 17 points in the playoff game? their amazinggggg defense blew that one and lost that LEAD they had, and the game, so how if the Colts had the LEAD and kept Manning in, how do you justify the Jets winning that game? not to mention not only was the "2nd" best QB not in the game but also their pro-bowl WR,TE,DE....

We were up 17-6 in the 2nd qtr, hardly an insurmountable lead especially w/ all the DB injuries in the game then Shonn Greene going down at the beginning of the 3rd.

I bring this example up all the time. Imagine we played SD under the same circumstances and they took out their starters midway through the 3rd qtr up 7-3, you guys would have whined that we had no chance but they played the game and we won. We have no idea how that game ends if they don't take their starters out.

Sunday, 9/26/2010 will be a Round 1 Victory FOR THE DOLPHINS! Henne will TORCH the J-E-T-S SUCK SUCK SUCK!

I HATE THE F**KING JETS!

It's one thing to hold back the playbook, which every coach in the NFL will do during pre-season, but it's another thing to not be able to execute the simple plays being given. 5-10 passing for 12 yards with two "almost interceptions is truly pathetic no matter how you look at it.

He had an off game, but to say he had a truly pathetic game in a three series outing is pre-mature. The two "almost interceptions" means nothing. Defenders get their hands on so many passes. One of them was a tipped/batted pass that landed about a yard away from a diving defender. Not a pathetic QB play, but could have been better if the pass was slightly higher. That Panthers gave Jets a taste of their own medicine. The continuously pressured the QB and had two sacks against Sanchez.

Regardless to say, I think its pretty pathetic in itself when people here base their opinion on a bad three series outing in a pre season game. Every year there are players that suck in pre season while flourish in regular season. Then there are the "August" players that don't show up in September. Take it for what its worth.

bottom line the Jets are a mirage/optical illusion...granted i'm not going to take away anything that the Jets accomplished last season with the opportunity they had, but in my opinion they over achieved...even Wrecks counted his team out of the playoffs after they melted down against the Falcons.

He had an off game, but to say he had a truly pathetic game in a three series outing is pre-mature. The two "almost interceptions" means nothing. Defenders get their hands on so many passes. One of them was a tipped/batted pass that landed about a yard away from a diving defender. Not a pathetic QB play, but could have been better if the pass was slightly higher. That Panthers gave Jets a taste of their own medicine. The continuously pressured the QB and had two sacks against Sanchez.

Regardless to say, I think its pretty pathetic in itself when people here base their opinion on a bad three series outing in a pre season game. Every year there are players that suck in pre season while flourish in regular season. Then there are the "August" players that don't show up in September. Take it for what its worth.

it wasn't even an off game. it was an off quarter, on a very short week, and in which the o-line looked tired and didn't play very well. if he looks like complete garbage in this coming game then i'll be slightly worried. even then.....i'll wait and see what the team starts doing in the reg season. and if henne has a better season then sanchez then so be it. all i care about is how well the team does as a whole.

bottom line the Jets are a mirage/optical illusion...granted i'm not going to take away anything that the Jets accomplished last season with the opportunity they had, but in my opinion they over achieved...even Wrecks counted his team out of the playoffs after they melted down against the Falcons.

dude seriously...the number 1 defense and number 1 running game isn't an optical illusion. it means we had a pretty good team last year.

They had a great year last year, but I don't think they are going to live up to the expectations everyone is putting them up to.

They had a great year last year, but I don't think they are going to live up to the expectations everyone is putting them up to.

honestly.....these are pretty high expectation being put on them. there's one thing i can pretty much be sure of. with revis we will have an ungodly defense. without revis we will still have a very very good defense. we have some great offensive weapons. LT looks really good but will have to be kept from being worn down. greene looks really good but he has to stay healthy. all that said i really have no idea what sanchez is gonna look like. now i don't think he's gonna suck as badly as dolphins fans think he will.....bt i do think he's still gonn ahave some ups and downs. the downs probably won't be as bad as last year and the up should be slightly better. but with this defense and the way the running game should play....we don't need him to be joe montana. what we need him to do is not lose games single-handedly like he did a couple of times last year.

Just because you desperately want Sanchez to be good doesnt make him good. The true homer in Junc has been coming out lately in these Sanchez/Henne discussions. Sanchez was garbage last year and the only thing he keeps saying is Sanchez played like an elite QB in games that mattered and Henne played like crap in games that mattered (Tenn & Hou, idk he loves to bring these games up...). Its all BS. The Jets dont make it to that AFC Championship game (loves to bring this up daily too) if it wasnt for the their defense. They didnt make it that far because of the wiener lover.

Just because you desperately want Sanchez to be good doesnt make him good. The true homer in Junc has been coming out lately in these Sanchez/Henne discussions. Sanchez was garbage last year and the only thing he keeps saying is Sanchez played like an elite QB in games that mattered and Henne played like crap in games that mattered (Tenn & Hou, idk he loves to bring these games up...). Its all BS. The Jets dont make it to that AFC Championship game (loves to bring this up daily too) if it wasnt for the their defense. They didnt make it that far because of the wiener lover.

Obviously I want him to be good but anyone w/ eyes could see what he did for us in the playoffs.

I never said Sanchez played like an elite QB, I said he grew up and w/o him growing up and making plays we don't win 2 road playoff games.

You guys like Henne and we like sanchez, we'll see how it goes int he coming years- I very much look forward to all the new and exciting excuses you guys will provide:lol:

Preseason my man.

Jets D has looked great in preseason. Sanchez had one good performance, one bad. Not jumping off any bridges yet.

Why don't you just make a thread about Henne, why do you feel necessary to talk about the Jets?

You guys are obsessed, and its sad.

...And yet, here you are on a Dolphin's Fan Board.

Obviously I want him to be good but anyone w/ eyes could see what he did for us in the playoffs.

I never said Sanchez played like an elite QB, I said he grew up and w/o him growing up and making plays we don't win 2 road playoff games.

You guys like Henne and we like sanchez, we'll see how it goes int he coming years- I very much look forward to all the new and exciting excuses you guys will provide:lol:

the only difference is I dont sit here and make Henne out to be something hes not. I can admit he didnt play GREAT last year but showed tons of potential and played well for the most part. Im just so sick of reading your homerish Sanchez comments. You continue to say Sanchez excelled in games that mattered but Henne choked. You dont seem to look at the difference. They had to simplify the playbook for Sanchez and take the ball out of his hands if they wanted to win games. When Henne had the ball put in his hands when we were down he brought us back into the game. Thats something Sanchez never did. Your D and your run game carried you all year, all Sanchez had to do was make "some" plays and not turn the ball over and you guys were in games. Our defense played like ****, after Ronnie got hurt Ricky was starting to wear down a bit and we had to rely on Henne towards the end of the season and he did pretty well considering the circumstances.

Are you happy about three-four series? That too in a pre season game? OK. Jets are doomed I guess.

Just wanted to point out to you: Panthers had the fourth best pass D last year while Jags were ranked 27th. Chill. Its pre season. Most coaches hold back on their playbooks in pre season anyways. Lets talk after four REGULAR season games.

Well, that Panther defense, lost a big piece in the off-season.

Back
Top Bottom