Henne/Sanchez: Who Gives Finfans More to Smile About? Sanchez>Henne | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Henne/Sanchez: Who Gives Finfans More to Smile About? Sanchez>Henne

the only difference is I dont sit here and make Henne out to be something hes not. I can admit he didnt play GREAT last year but showed tons of potential and played well for the most part. Im just so sick of reading your homerish Sanchez comments. You continue to say Sanchez excelled in games that mattered but Henne choked. You dont seem to look at the difference. They had to simplify the playbook for Sanchez and take the ball out of his hands if they wanted to win games. When Henne had the ball put in his hands when we were down he brought us back into the game. Thats something Sanchez never did. Your D and your run game carried you all year, all Sanchez had to do was make "some" plays and not turn the ball over and you guys were in games. Our defense played like ****, after Ronnie got hurt Ricky was starting to wear down a bit and we had to rely on Henne towards the end of the season and he did pretty well considering the circumstances.

Apparently you do read what I post but I have never made Sanchez out to be anything special. I THINK he'll be a very good starting QB but he has a long way to go to reach that potential.

It's not our fault that your CS put games in henne's hands when he wasn't ready.

Don't forget Cotch missed games and was hurt, he didn't have Braylon the first month, he lost his safety valve in leon Washington. let's not act like everything was smooth for sanchez. let's also not forget Sanchez had immense pressure from day 1 while Henne made his starting debut when the team was 0-3 and he had no presssure on him.

Well, that Panther defense, lost a big piece in the off-season.

So one player = entire D? It certainly seems like it. In two preseason games, Panthers have allowed 90 ypg passing. Are you going to tell me that its preseason and thats why they are doing good? If so, whats the debate? If not so, whats the debate?

Apparently you do read what I post but I have never made Sanchez out to be anything special. I THINK he'll be a very good starting QB but he has a long way to go to reach that potential.

It's not our fault that your CS put games in henne's hands when he wasn't ready.

Don't forget Cotch missed games and was hurt, he didn't have Braylon the first month, he lost his safety valve in leon Washington. let's not act like everything was smooth for sanchez. let's also not forget Sanchez had immense pressure from day 1 while Henne made his starting debut when the team was 0-3 and he had no presssure on him.
if anything he looked ok the first half which was as u mentioned without braylon and cotchery missed a couple games. he got worse when they got braylon which shouldnt happen, he shouldve progressed as he got a so called number 1 wr, instead he regressed.

if anything he looked ok the first half which was as u mentioned without braylon and cotchery missed a couple games. he got worse when they got braylon which shouldnt happen, he shouldve progressed as he got a so called number 1 wr, instead he regressed.

He was a rookie, some tape got out on him and he began to struggle. Nothing was unexpected, not every rookie is dan Marino or Big Ben. Those guys are rare.

How did this thread make it to 6 pages??? Why not just bury this thread....let a few REAL games be played, then revisit the subject around week 5.

Henne has very little potential. He played terrible last year when it counted. He's got a good D and a good running game that has helped him, and he still is pathetic. He can only play on pre-season games. He won 7 games last year. He threw six picks along with 3 TDs (mostly against prevent D) in last four games. He cost the Fins last three games.

That's a response I'd see on finheaven if Henne was a Jet. Either way, Im glad he's not.

How did this thread make it to 6 pages??? Why not just bury this thread....let a few REAL games be played, then revisit the subject around week 5.
thats what the offseason does man, im with you, i cant wait till week 1 when we can actually discuss the bills game, who looks good, who didnt look good[ hopefully wont be anything to discuss there], we can discuss our rivals games, etc. but this is what offseason football does.

thankfully less than 3 weeks and we will all be watching our beloved fins take on the bills from ralph wilson 1 pm eastern.

It Henne vs. Sanchez threads were for sale, they'd sell like hotcakes.

I'll make an e-bay *** and try to unload this one on some poor sucker.

A 25 year old likely is still pretty immature and might do something stupid like root for injuries, by the time you are in your 30s you would think they would get over such foolishness.

It's embarrassing that any adult would root for injuries so their team can win.

A team pullingb starters to rest guys for postseason and a player getting injured are 2 totally different things. Indy was stupid, that's a far cry from losing a player or players b/c of injury and I didn't root for them to sit their guys they were just dumb enough to do it.

I am not going to lose sleep if players on other teams lose guys to injuries but I would never root for them. I want my team to stay healthy and beat other teams that are healthy. Unfortunately injuries are part of the game but that doesn't mean grown adults should ever root for injuries.

Yet at any game, adults are painted head to toe too root for their team to win. There isn't a bar set for how a fan should act. Sure you have a couple of jackasses thrown in there, but that's what the world is. I also believe the posts are saying that an advantage of a player succuming an injury is rooted as an advantage for our team. Any advantage is rooted for, not injuries.

Obviously I want him to be good but anyone w/ eyes could see what he did for us in the playoffs.

I never said Sanchez played like an elite QB, I said he grew up and w/o him growing up and making plays we don't win 2 road playoff games.

You guys like Henne and we like sanchez, we'll see how it goes int he coming years- I very much look forward to all the new and exciting excuses you guys will provide:lol:

You really need to get over this ridiculous thought that Sanchez played really good in the playoffs last year. He didn't. He played good vs. the Bengals, which isn't saying much considering he only attempted 15 passes. He played poor vs. the Chargers. He had an average game vs. the Colts. He played solid in the playoffs against two very meh defenses and a good defense missing their only pass rusher. Saying he was good, or really good is a stretch. Was he better than he played in the regular season? Well obviously yes, considering he was quite possibly the worst starting QB in the NFL last year. Either way if he ever amounts to anything more than a backup I'd be shocked.

I too am looking forward to the excuses. I really enjoyed the excuses on TGG last year, as well as the calling for Clemons to start by week 6. Will be plenty more of that this season as Sanchez continues to suck and prove he isn't an NFL Quarterback.

Henne has very little potential. He played terrible last year when it counted. He's got a good D and a good running game that has helped him, and he still is pathetic. He can only play on pre-season games. He won 7 games last year. He threw six picks along with 3 TDs (mostly against prevent D) in last four games. He cost the Fins last three games.

That's a response I'd see on finheaven if Henne was a Jet. Either way, Im glad he's not.

Ahaahaahahahahhahahahhahaahahahahha.........Bwahahahahahhahahahhahahahahhaha

Yet at any game, adults are painted head to toe too root for their team to win. There isn't a bar set for how a fan should act. Sure you have a couple of jackasses thrown in there, but that's what the world is. I also believe the posts are saying that an advantage of a player succuming an injury is rooted as an advantage for our team. Any advantage is rooted for, not injuries.

Good point, that is also embarrassing but those particlaur people are trying to get on TV. It's moronic as well but it's very different than rooting for injuries.

You really need to get over this ridiculous thought that Sanchez played really good in the playoffs last year. He didn't. He played good vs. the Bengals, which isn't saying much considering he only attempted 15 passes. He played poor vs. the Chargers. He had an average game vs. the Colts. He played solid in the playoffs against two very meh defenses and a good defense missing their only pass rusher. Saying he was good, or really good is a stretch. Was he better than he played in the regular season? Well obviously yes, considering he was quite possibly the worst starting QB in the NFL last year. Either way if he ever amounts to anything more than a backup I'd be shocked.

You might want to go back and watch the games then give us an opinion.

---------- Post added at 05:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:40 PM ----------

I too am looking forward to the excuses. I really enjoyed the excuses on TGG last year, as well as the calling for Clemons to start by week 6. Will be plenty more of that this season as Sanchez continues to suck and prove he isn't an NFL Quarterback.

I ask you to please provide examples of anyone calling for kellen Clemens at any point during the 2009 season.

Good point, that is also embarrassing but those particlaur people are trying to get on TV. It's moronic as well but it's very different than rooting for injuries.

You might want to go back and watch the games then give us an opinion.

---------- Post added at 05:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:40 PM ----------

I ask you to please provide examples of anyone calling for kellen Clemens at any point during the 2009 season.

I did watch the games and have given you an opinion. Sanchez was solid in the playoffs, nothing more, nothing less. He was one of, if not the worst starting QB in the NFL last year. The only person who can beat him out for that honor was Delhomme.

I'm not going to go back and look for threads, as that would take forever. I know they were there, I seen em, and laughed at em. Hell some of those threads were posted here to give us a laugh.

I did watch the games and have given you an opinion. Sanchez was solid in the playoffs, nothing more, nothing less. He was one of, if not the worst starting QB in the NFL last year. The only person who can beat him out for that honor was Delhomme.

I'm not going to go back and look for threads, as that would take forever. I know they were there, I seen em, and laughed at em. Hell some of those threads were posted here to give us a laugh.

Obviously you didn't wacth closely enough or you just don't get this game.

On every board there will be asinine posts, you are making it sound like most jet fans were calling for Clemens and that just isn't true. I'm not sure any did and since you won't back it up we'll never know.

Back
Top Bottom