Henne this, Henne that..... Anyone worried about Sean Smith??? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Henne this, Henne that..... Anyone worried about Sean Smith???

because he played pretty well last year when it counted. Henne played like a wet turd when it counted. Practice doesn't mean anything. If he struggles all through preseason then I MIGHT start to get worried about. Quit overreacting.

Guess you are one of those who expect QB's to be great from the start. Did you ever see San Diego give up on Bree's after his first few seasons? Not saying Henne will be Brees. But I don't know, you don't know, no one knows. Just give the guy time, this will only be his 2nd year as the full-time starter. If you are a true fan, you should want the guy to succeed. Go be a Jets fan. Hell you already root against our QB, you'll fit right in

because he played pretty well last year when it counted. Henne played like a wet turd when it counted. Practice doesn't mean anything. If he struggles all through preseason then I MIGHT start to get worried about. Quit overreacting.

Wasn't Sean Smith benched...just like Henne? Didn't Jason Allen take Smith's starting spot...let that sink in a minute.

I am a little worried about Sean Smith, but I think in games Nolan puts Smith in positions to maximize his strengths and minimize his weaknesses (as any good coach should do). Anytime you have Smith running one on one on a vertical route, there's a chance he might get beat if he doesn't get a good jam. He's not good at getting his head around - fortunately he's tall enough where he can still present a problem from a step behind, but he's often beaten by two or more steps.

Guess you are one of those who expect QB's to be great from the start. Did you ever see San Diego give up on Bree's after his first few seasons? Not saying Henne will be Brees. But I don't know, you don't know, no one knows. Just give the guy time, this will only be his 2nd year as the full-time starter. If you are a true fan, you should want the guy to succeed. Go be a Jets fan. Hell you already root against our QB, you'll fit right in

You are wrong and acting like a retarded internet jerk. I do want Henne to succeed. Just because I want him to does not mean that he will. Just because I say that I will never be a billionaire does not mean that I dont like money. Give me a f@cking break. Gtfo with that jets talk. You know nothing

practice doesn't mean anything??? wtf are you talkin about??? lmao

This is ground hog day! Same reports from camp last year, people said don't worry and Smith got benched for ****ing Jason Allen! Who we cut while leading the league in INTs!

Not too worried. We have some decent depth at CB with Carroll and Allen behind Smith. And with a very good corner in Davis, we can give Smith or whoever is playing some help.

sean smiths like i've said on here for 2 damn years not a great man to man boundary cb...not a great boundary cb period...where he was most effective last year and will be this year is in tht nickle dime rover roll...his versatility is his biggest asset...but to sit here and say hey its just practice who gives a damn when the guys getting eaten up in man to man coverage is nuts...we're gonna have to protect him more on the boundary and just like last year vontae davis is gonna be on an island a ton...

i'm not saying i think smiths gonna suck or anything...nah...he showed me some things last year...but i am sayin we are gonna have to protect him if he's on the boundary by giving him safety help

if vontae given all the pressure we put on him was to get hurt...thats when we'd be in trouble...big trouble

I'd just like to respond to the "also getting run over by tiny R. Bush..." part... Reggie can run people over. He's pretty physical for his size and on top of it, nobody expects him to try and go thru them. They think he is going to try and finesse his way by them and that's when people get ran over. You must not have seen enough of him to know that, but probably a lot of people think the same thing. But.. at the end of the day, Smith's not a strong tackler and we all know that, so this shouldn't come as a surprise.

You are wrong and acting like a retarded internet jerk. I do want Henne to succeed. Just because I want him to does not mean that he will. Just because I say that I will never be a billionaire does not mean that I dont like money. Give me a f@cking break. Gtfo with that jets talk. You know nothing

I just asked for a reason and you gave the generic hater remark "henne sucks" "henne's a wet turd" "rabble rabble rabble". Practice is important dude. If you don't believe me, just ask the hundreds of players who have won starting jobs in training camp PRACTICES

I just asked for a reason and you gave the generic hater remark "henne sucks" "henne's a wet turd" "rabble rabble rabble". Practice is important dude. If you don't believe me, just ask the hundreds of players who have won starting jobs in training camp PRACTICES

Its all about game time. Sean Smith has not proven to hold us back. Henne has........period

How can sean smith be a fan favorite? Oh yea he had a circus catch during a preseason game so that must mean hes great..give me a break...hes the weakest link on D and if hes not replaced we have a hole on D and wont be as good on D if he starts.Those who say its ok practice doesnt mean anything need to smell the coffee and get a clue.Smith is garbage hes not aggressive or quick and will keep gettin owned because he doesnt have what it takes to be a good cb.If you want the best for the dolphins you dont want this guy starting damn it.

Sean Smith blows. He will never make it in the nfl, he simply isn't good enough.

I have been to 5 practices and I am VERY worried about Sean Smith. His change of direction looks horrible. His anticipation looks bad. His awareness to play the ball is very mediocre. He struggles covering speed. I wish some of you could see what I have seen in practice.

Glad you also see he sucks and cant start because hes a liability.The coaches also have to see this, otherwise they are clueless and we are in trouble.

sean smiths like i've said on here for 2 damn years not a great man to man boundary cb...not a great boundary cb period...where he was most effective last year and will be this year is in tht nickle dime rover roll...his versatility is his biggest asset...but to sit here and say hey its just practice who gives a damn when the guys getting eaten up in man to man coverage is nuts...we're gonna have to protect him more on the boundary and just like last year vontae davis is gonna be on an island a ton...

i'm not saying i think smiths gonna suck or anything...nah...he showed me some things last year...but i am sayin we are gonna have to protect him if he's on the boundary by giving him safety help

if vontae given all the pressure we put on him was to get hurt...thats when we'd be in trouble...big trouble

Even when given help he hangs the safeties out to dry because he never disrupts a route!

Back
Top Bottom