Henne this, Henne that..... Anyone worried about Sean Smith??? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Henne this, Henne that..... Anyone worried about Sean Smith???

On the bright side Jimmy Wilson has looked great. I expect him to replace Smith after the bye week. As a rookie, he shows better instincts than Sean Smith shows in his 3rd year. He also shows more fire and competitiveness.

Even when given help he hangs the safeties out to dry because he never disrupts a route!

he allows guys to have any release they want pretty much which is usually a bad thing...keeps the timing with the qb in check also...

he allows guys to have any release they want pretty much which is usually a bad thing...keeps the timing with the qb in check also...

That is because he is soft! So soft he was gonna cry after Sam Adkins abused him, until JT gave him a hug! From now on Sean Smith is known as Corn Row Barbie to me!

i was worried about sean smith while he was getting toasted by opposing receivers on a regular basis last year...there was a reason he was benched early in the season...

So, in literally a week. Sean went from Finheaven's hero, one of the top cover corners in the league, and an upcoming star to basically Jason Allen status. C'mon people, its training camp.

I think there is still plenty of time for him to make some adjustments. I have always questioned his tackling, but I think overall he will get better.

jimmy wilson...playing boundary cb in camp or nickle dime rover??? or is he getting reps with the true safeties???

And I was burned when I posted on here we should go after nnamdi. Everyone said that smith and vontae r elite duo and this and that. Sean smith is a mediocre cb. He was not that good last year but bc he had a few dropped int's, people started thinking he was good. Nope. He's just mediocre. I think between him and our nickel cb, our secondary is a Huge ? This season. Clemons was no good and bell can't cover for ****. Only secondary who can cover is vontae. I would have loved to upgrade the position. Who knows, maybe we trade for asante Samuel.

Only reason our secondary was not exploited all season was bc of the play of our DL. Who I'm very excited to see this season. Sad but its bout the only thing im excited to see.

with all due respect, with better hands, Sean Smith had at least 3 more INTS and probably makes the pro bowl. Hes really good, and only getting better.

So he gets handled by Marshall...who cares? Marshall is supposed to be handling dbs, thats why hes one of the best. Sean Smith will be better and tougher bc of it.
Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

I base Sean Smith sucking on the fact that Smith always seems to not get the job done IN GAMES, and all he does is give that ****y *** "aww man" look and he just talks ****. Definition of "soft".

Quick someone post some profootballfocus stats saying how great Smith is and ignore the fact that he can't defend any in route to save his life and is such a puss at tackling he makes Dieon look hard!

Irvin says Deion was the toughest press corner he ever faced, w underrated strength. Just saying..

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

So, in literally a week. Sean went from Finheaven's hero, one of the top cover corners in the league, and an upcoming star to basically Jason Allen status. C'mon people, its training camp.

Welcome to FH, home of the knee-jerk reaction. How can we help?

Seriously though. Both ends of the spectrum are pretty ridiculous. He isnt an elite CB and he isnt total *** either. He just is what he is.

Welcome to FH, home of the knee-jerk reaction. How can we help?

Seriously though. Both ends of the spectrum are pretty ridiculous. He isnt an elite CB and he isnt total *** either. He just is what he is.

:up: this is eerily coincidental... about an hour ago I created this (although I suspect for different reasons :lol:):

nvwm6v-1.jpg

As long as Will Allen is healthy, I'm not concerned because he could start if Smith sucks it up, but if he is injured....

I know lots of people who didnt say he was a hero. You all still remember the int in preseason. I on the other hand remember all the drops and him constantly getting burnt in real games. He SUCKS!!!!

Back
Top Bottom