Henne this, Henne that..... Anyone worried about Sean Smith??? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Henne this, Henne that..... Anyone worried about Sean Smith???

Quick someone post some profootballfocus stats saying how great Smith is and ignore the fact that he can't defend any in route to save his life and is such a puss at tackling he makes Dieon look hard!

Cranky cranky cranky.

So, in literally a week. Sean went from Finheaven's hero, one of the top cover corners in the league, and an upcoming star to basically Jason Allen status. C'mon people, its training camp.

I wanna know how many games you actually watched last year. Smith was liability and that's why he was replaced by a guy that got cut. Give me a break with the training crap stuff smith has started thi season were left off last as a liability.

Quick someone post some profootballfocus stats saying how great Smith is and ignore the fact that he can't defend any in route to save his life and is such a puss at tackling he makes Dieon look hard!

Actually, statistically Sean Smith was ranked higher than Vontae Davis last year.

http://www.footballoutsiders.com/sta...ing-stats-2010

Sweet it only took 4 pages, but there are those random stats I was looking for!

:lol: Sorry, couldn't resist.

i wasn't happy with smith last year and was frankly pissed we passed on prince. good lineman were available later. top notch db's not so much. prince imo is better than davis or smith.

Back
Top Bottom