Here is an interesting list......... | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Here is an interesting list.........

Revis wasn't talked about a lot because he sucked as a rookie. Common theme, right? He wasn't the second coming until last year.

revis didn't suck as a rookie. he obviously wasn' nearly tas good as he is now....but he didn't suck either.

those coverage #s for sean smith were so damn flawed last year its not funny...sean smith had the benefit of a bunch of poorly thrown balls when he was beaten in coverage...i tried to tell you guys that this offseason...sean smith would be tripping over his own feet and by the grace of god the ball would be off...vontae didn't get that luxury last year...it seemed like every time vontae was beaten the ball was on the money...really did

i can go along with talk that sean smiths size may have intimidated some qbs last year an forced a few balls errant but the actual coverage aspect of it...nope i ain't buying it...

and i was in the stands along with datruth55 at the panthers game...steve smith wore out sean smith off the line or down the field just about every vertical route...luckily and truth and i both talked about it delhomme just couldn't do his job and hit him with any of them...cause he was wide damn open over and over and over

in 2010 kids not getting the job done and so far he's not getting the benefit of poorly thrown balls to rely on...even against 3rd team qbs and wr combos...

I have agreed with you all off-season Smith is going to cost us games! Yeah yeah yeah I know its a team and no 1 player loses games, but when you see one player beat over and over again you have to lay blame. Especially when that players mistakes result in big plays.

those coverage #s for sean smith were so damn flawed last year its not funny...sean smith had the benefit of a bunch of poorly thrown balls when he was beaten in coverage...i tried to tell you guys that this offseason...sean smith would be tripping over his own feet and by the grace of god the ball would be off...vontae didn't get that luxury last year...it seemed like every time vontae was beaten the ball was on the money...really did

i can go along with talk that sean smiths size may have intimidated some qbs last year an forced a few balls errant but the actual coverage aspect of it...nope i ain't buying it...

and i was in the stands along with datruth55 at the panthers game...steve smith wore out sean smith off the line or down the field just about every vertical route...luckily and truth and i both talked about it delhomme just couldn't do his job and hit him with any of them...cause he was wide damn open over and over and over

in 2010 kids not getting the job done and so far he's not getting the benefit of poorly thrown balls to rely on...even against 3rd team qbs and wr combos...

I can vouch for Hoops. Steve Smith of the Panthers was open all day, he could have had a huge game on our team but thank goodness Delhomme was sucking that day. I told Hoops I felt we would win the game cause of Delhomme.

We can't rely on facing bad QBs to make our DBs look good. Vontae looks as though he's taking the next step, Smith looks like he regressed IMO. That's not good when you're as green as we are in the backfield. A lot of people have written Jason Allen off but I do know that when he gets significant playing time the guy does have a knack for getting INTs. We'll see what happens. He won't have an easy assignment trying to cover Lee Evans who seems to have his biggest games against us. Clemons will have to be on his toes and help deep or we're screwed.

R&R is ok when he clams down you can actually have a good football conversation with him. I have a way bigger problem with the moderator threatening to ban me for not liking my opinion of the current state of the Miami Dolphins. That is an obvious abuse of power and a threat! A direct violation of TOS!

The whining on this board has got me agitated. Want to complain about the defense, fine. You have a valid point. But some people on this board have managed to ***** about everything that's happened in the offseason. And I thought some Sixers fans were bad finding a way to ***** about winning in the lottery and landing Evan Turner with the 2nd pick...

You're so lame and childish, complaining about wanting people banned. What a *****. 21 should be the limit to post on football boards.

Reading comprehension not your strong suit I see. I said I was kidding. It is still legal to be tongue in cheek right?

I find it really laughable that you're calling anyone a moron, OP.

I would like to make an "interesting list" of all the posters on here that all they ever do is ***** about the Front Office, and every move they make, don't make or should make.

The whining on this board has got me agitated. Want to complain about the defense, fine. You have a valid point. But some people on this board have managed to ***** about everything that's happened in the offseason. And I thought some Sixers fans were bad finding a way to ***** about winning in the lottery and landing Evan Turner with the 2nd pick...

Just realize some of us actually back up our concerns with valid arguments. Now on to picking on the offense ;-) in all serious though I pitty my crew if we stink Sunday I will be a jerk to work with!

i'd feel so much better about all this if we had a veteran free safety who was proven and knew how to get these guys lined up properly and provided proper help when called to do so...as it is right now its baptism by far with clemons...barn fire

i mean lets call up denver who loves to poach our players and see if we can get renaldo hill back...he'd be fine for the short term and give clemons what he needs...another year of schooling

maybe denver wants to get mcbath in the starting lineup...i don't know

but do something dammit!!!

I would like to make an "interesting list" of all the posters on here that all they ever do is ***** about the Front Office, and every move they make, don't make or should make.

Can I be first on the list? Kind of like line leader in kindergarten!

How is he not getting the job done so far when no games have been played? So Vontae gets a pass for having perfect throws on him? That Sam Aiken catch was a perfect throw, and just a ridiculous sequence of events. The Sam Hurd catch in the Dallas preseason game was a perfect throw and catch that not even champ bailey in his prime could of covered. I seem to remember Davis getting smoked by TO, stiff armed by Moss for a 71 yard TD, and then flat out burnt by Moss for a 60 yarder the next game. I also recall Sean Smith shutting down the best WR in the game, Andre Johnson.

As for Steve Smith. If Sean Smith is covering a smaller, quicker guy like that, that's on the coaching staff for being complete idiots.

i'd feel so much better about all this if we had a veteran free safety who was proven and knew how to get these guys lined up properly and provided proper help when called to do so...as it is right now its baptism by far with clemons...barn fire

i mean lets call up denver who loves to poach our players and see if we can get renaldo hill back...he'd be fine for the short term and give clemons what he needs...another year of schooling

I got my Clemons sucks button ready too ;-). Joking aside I feel bad for Clemons because he is gonna look bad trying to help out Smith and Allen.

Relax, just watch and enjoy. We'll be fine on defense. Offense I'm more concerned with cause they were really trying in the preseason and looked completely out of sync.

Just realize some of us actually back up our concerns with valid arguments. Now on to picking on the offense ;-) in all serious though I pitty my crew if we stink Sunday I will be a jerk to work with!

If we stink on Sunday, I'm hopping on your bandwagon. There is no reason this team shouldn't win by double digits vs. the Bills. That team has the worst O-Line and Front 7 in the league. Not to mention a terrible QB and WR corp.

If Clemons can limit his mistakes and just be solid, I'll be content. Just hold the fort until we draft Deandre McDaniel next year :d-day:

Back
Top Bottom