Holy Smokes – DJ Fluker Looks Fantastic | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Holy Smokes – DJ Fluker Looks Fantastic

With our luck he would break his little toe and be out 13 weeks

Most of his career he was somewhere between poor starter at guard or tackle to decentbackup at either position. I wouldn't look at him to solve any problems, but might allow you to mask one for a game or two. Will be intresting to see how the body change impacts him. Some people actually get in better shape, but somehow become lesser players. They knew how to play and compete with the body type they had, but sometimes the changes take time to adjust your playing style to.
He’s 32 years old…anything is possible but not necessarily likely!

It’s no lose. He comes in on a cheap contract and he gets to compete with Austin Jackson.

Nothing to lose here, he looks great and we have a need at RT, I think this is a no brainer to be honest

Nothing to lose here, he looks great and we have a need at RT, I think this is a no brainer to be honest
Hasn’t played in over two years I think right tackle is too important here, not sure he’s gonna have all the nuances of the position back so quickly.

Throw him in at Kerr guard and let him kill

I will throw it in a different direction.
Still think it is a long shot but if he is around the money to make the team have him back up Armstead.
Hopefully wouldn't be needed for a while so could learn the O better and off TA, only need to play a handful of games at best I hope.
Worse case RT it is if AJ blows.

bring him to camp with zero money guaranteed and see what he can do on the football field

Back
Top Bottom