Houston we have a problem | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Houston we have a problem

and you still have green dots on your avatar, that wont last long if you keep telling the truth.

I like your honesty TedSlimmjr.

the reason i think we will lose the next two games is we havent beaten Houston since they became the Texans and the steelers fellow fin fans have two things going for them. (1) the best tightend in the nfl.
(2) a deffense that is getting healthy not a good recipe for our sucess .

To assume we will lose to the Texans because we haven't beaten them since they moved to Houston is assinign. This may be one of the worst posted reasons why we will lose to a team I have ever seen.

I must have missed something, did the steelers trade for Gates/Shockey/Gonzalez/Clark/Davis. Nope, just checked the Steeler's roster on ESPN and they still have Heath Miller. Also, I am pretty sure the only player the Steelers have that is injured who is really affecting the defense is Polamalu. Yes he is their best player but he hasn't played all year and based on MRI's looks doubtful the rest of the year.

Not as off base as you think though. Andre Johnson was good long before schaub arrived in Houston. Johnson is the reason David Carr still had his job. I like to think Good QB's make their receivers stand out more. Manning is a perfect example. Harrison, Wayne, Clark, Garcon, even Austin collie has a few Td's. Those are all recognizable names because of how mannning made them better. Johnson makes Schaub look really good, when all he really is is a game manager. That's why their 7-7 like us.

I honestly can't name the other receiver for Houston. If we can eliminate the deep threat by some chance, Schaub won't have as big a game like he has in the past.

well the 2 other recievers are Kevin Walter and Jacoby Jones and both are pretty good. too say Schaub isn't a top 10 QB is a joke.
Manning,Brady,Brees,Rivers,Rodgers,Favre,Schaub,Warner
feel free to tell me who you think he should be behind.

To assume we will lose to the Texans because we haven't beaten them since they moved to Houston is assinign. This may be one of the worst posted reasons why we will lose to a team I have ever seen.

I must have missed something, did the steelers trade for Gates/Shockey/Gonzalez/Clark/Davis. Nope, just checked the Steeler's roster on ESPN and they still have Heath Miller. Also, I am pretty sure the only player the Steelers have that is injured who is really affecting the defense is Polamalu. Yes he is their best player but he hasn't played all year and based on MRI's looks doubtful the rest of the year.

I'd rather have Winslow over Miller too. to say hes the best TE in the league is just flat out wrong.

Were you going for the Pulitzer Prize with this one? :lol: (that was cynical)

Of course I get a kick out of making a few posts here and there to get the fanboys like yourself a little stirred up....it's one of the few things I can find humor in around here besides paying my respects in the John Beck Memorial Thread...

Maybe some FANS feel like these forums are a place to prove to other FANS who the most FANNIEST FAN with the most FANHOOD in all of FIN FAN LAND is.....trust me....you'll be right at home here at FINHEAVEN and mingle quite well...

So just ROOT...ROOT..ROOT your little Dolphin socks off if that's what you enjoy....

Personally, I have my own way of talking football.....if you don't approve of it or my posting style....the little red "X" in the upper right hand portion of your screen will teleport you away from it....but I wouldn't be relying on me to feel like I have to prove my FANHOOD to you around here if I were you...

**THIS JUST IN**

Miami just gave up another touchdown pass to Justin Gage :lol:

Short Translation: I'm Not really a Dolphins fan, just love coming here and upsetting diehard fans.

johnson torched us last year for 179 yards and a TD, and it still went down to the last 2 minutes.

in 07, he didn't even play. and we still lost.

I know, my point is, we can win, we just have to execute, on both sides of the ball. one player doesn't make the team.

its not just one player, its the offense as a whole. kevin walter is a good reciever and so is jacoby jones people forget this.

Are you guys done jumping all over Andre Johnson's C@ck.

The Dolphins will spank the texans this Sunday. They have no running game, and their RB's can't hold on to the football. Their Oline is pathetic, they cant run block or pass block, we should dominate their Oline all day. You cant throw if you can't protect the passer. Add to that the lose of Owen daniels, who was a big part of that O.

Their D is even more pathetic, they can't stop the run or the pass, Our O will move the ball on them all game long. They barely beat a bad and I mean bad Rams team 16-13

Are you guys done jumping all over Andre Johnson's C@ck.

The Dolphins will spank the texans this Sunday. They have no running game, and their RB's can't hold on to the football. Their Oline is pathetic, they cant run block or pass block, we should dominate their Oline all day. You cant throw if you can't protect the passer. Add to that the lose of Owen daniels, who was a big part of that O.

Their D is even more pathetic, they can't stop the run or the pass, Our O will move the ball on them all game long. They barely beat a bad and I mean bad Rams team 16-13

The offensive line actually isn't that bad. Sure they don't have that great of a running game, but that's because Slayton got hurt and they are currently using 3rd stringers @ RB. As far as pass protection goes they have only allowed 23 sacks which is the 5th fewest in the league. If we can't put pressure on Schaub, which sometimes is a problem for this defense, our secondary may be in for a long game.

The offensive line actually isn't that bad. Sure they don't have that great of a running game, but that's because Slayton got hurt and they are currently using 3rd stringers @ RB. As far as pass protection goes they have only allowed 23 sacks which is the 5th fewest in the league. If we can't put pressure on Schaub, which sometimes is a problem for this defense, our secondary may be in for a long game.

Their lack of running game will take away their play action pass ( which is the bread and butter for deep balls to Johnson ). We should be able to keep our Safties back to help on Johnson and their passing game

It's not about sacking the QB, I am talking about putting pressure on Schaub and not making him comfy in the pocket. And I think we can do that.

Belive me what I say it, I saw this texans team many times this season and they are not a very good team at all, They got swept by the Jags for crying out

Their lack of running game will take away their play action pass ( which is the bread and butter for deep balls to Johnson ). We should be able to keep our Safties back to help on Johnson and their passing game

It's not about sacking the QB, I am talking about putting pressure on Schaub and not making him comfy in the pocket. And I think we can do that.

Belive me what I say it, I saw this texans team many times this season and they are not a very good team at all, They got swept by the Jags for crying out

well we barely beat the jags and the 2nd game they were without Schaub for most of the game. and they gave the colts all they could handle in indy i believe but i might be wrong

Anyone who thinks we walk all over the Texans needs to put the pom poms away....

They havnt run the ball all yr.....and they still have won 7 games.....if their D is that bad, and their O-line is garbage and all they have is Andre Johnson then why the **** do we have the same record they do????

Back
Top Bottom