Houston we have a problem | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Houston we have a problem

well we barely beat the jags and the 2nd game they were without Schaub for most of the game. and they gave the colts all they could handle in indy i believe but i might be wrong

They were without Schaub for only few plays... and remember we also gave Indi all they can handle.

If we can't beat the Texans, we don't deserve making the playoffs...it's as simple as that.

Anyone who thinks we walk all over the Texans needs to put the pom poms away....

They havnt run the ball all yr.....and they still have won 7 games.....if their D is that bad, and their O-line is garbage and all they have is Andre Johnson then why the **** do we have the same record they do????

Maybe becuase we played SD/NO/NE and they did not.

And who did they beat exactly? Oakland/Seattle/Rams/Jills.. Please

I'd like to see alot more of Cam Wake in this game. He could add alot of pressure to the pass happy Texans.

Were you going for the Pulitzer Prize with this one? :lol: (that was cynical)

Of course I get a kick out of making a few posts here and there to get the fanboys like yourself a little stirred up....it's one of the few things I can find humor in around here besides paying my respects in the John Beck Memorial Thread...

Maybe some FANS feel like these forums are a place to prove to other FANS who the most FANNIEST FAN with the most FANHOOD in all of FIN FAN LAND is.....trust me....you'll be right at home here at FINHEAVEN and mingle quite well...

So just ROOT...ROOT..ROOT your little Dolphin socks off if that's what you enjoy....

Personally, I have my own way of talking football.....if you don't approve of it or my posting style....the little red "X" in the upper right hand portion of your screen will teleport you away from it....but I wouldn't be relying on me to feel like I have to prove my FANHOOD to you around here if I were you...

**THIS JUST IN**

Miami just gave up another touchdown pass to Justin Gage :lol:

I don't care what kind of fan you are (nor does trash talk 'rile me up'). I am happy there are Jets fans who post here and I would love it if more people who just enjoyed the game and could speak objectively about the dolphins posted here as well. Despite you presumptions to the latter though, you don't qualify.

But I believe I understand now. You seem quite proud that you sought out a fan site, in other words a site where people care about something, in order to have a place to be obnoxious ("rile them up") and bring people down for apparently no other reason than its own sake. At least you admit it now. That you are obssessed with pissing off "fanboys" is really wierd and sad though (do you "touch" them behind the altar too?).

Still, you are mistaken if you think my being a fan is why you "riled me up". What riled me up was that you were being an a$$ while hiding behind the thin and patantly false veil of only wanting to talk about football.

The biggest farse is if you truly believe you like to talk about football and not talk to "fanboys". You are kidding yourself. Nothing you have posted in this thread was ever intended to engender a rational discussion about the game, or if it was you really need to learn some social skills. Of course, I spelled that out in my pulitzer prize post above. I am glad you liked it. If you want to avoid emotional responses and speak informatively and constructively about football than please do so, but you haven't yet.

So I may ignore you, but not because of the way you talk about football. You haven't actually said anything about football really.

I don't care what kind of fan you are (nor does trash talk 'rile me up'). I am happy there are Jets fans who post here and I would love it if more people who just enjoyed the game and could speak objectively about the dolphins posted here as well. Despite you presumptions to the latter though, you don't qualify.

But I believe I understand now. You seem quite proud that you sought out a fan site, in other words a site where people care about something, in order to have a place to be obnoxious ("rile them up") and bring people down for apparently no other reason than its own sake. At least you admit it now. That you are obssessed with pissing off "fanboys" is really wierd and sad though (do you "touch" them behind the altar too?).

Still, you are mistaken if you think my being a fan is why you "riled me up". What riled me up was that you were being an a$$ while hiding behind the thin and patantly false veil of only wanting to talk about football.

The biggest farse is if you truly believe you like to talk about football and not talk to "fanboys". You are kidding yourself. Nothing you have posted in this thread was ever intended to engender a rational discussion about the game, or if it was you really need to learn some social skills. Of course, I spelled that out in my pulitzer prize post above. I am glad you liked it. If you want to avoid emotional responses and speak informatively and constructively about football than please do so, but you haven't yet.

So I may ignore you, but not because of the way you talk about football. You haven't actually said anything about football really.

:lol:

Now you're getting it....the alter boy line was pretty funny....I just gave you some rep for it...

We're going to get along just fine strange.....welcome aboard...:chuckle:

well the 2 other recievers are Kevin Walter and Jacoby Jones and both are pretty good. too say Schaub isn't a top 10 QB is a joke.
Manning,Brady,Brees,Rivers,Rodgers,Favre,Schaub,Warner
feel free to tell me who you think he should be behind.

I would say Manning, Brees, Rivers, Brady, Rogers, Favre, Warner, Mcnabb, Romo, Eli Manning, Rothlisberger, Carson Palmer, then Schaub.

I'll give you the freebie on Carson Palmer should you choose to take it.

Schaub isn't a top 10 QB when compared to those beasts.

I would say Manning, Brees, Rivers, Brady, Rogers, Favre, Warner, Mcnabb, Romo, Eli Manning, Rothlisberger, Carson Palmer, then Schaub.

I'll give you the freebie on Carson Palmer should you choose to take it.

Schaub isn't a top 10 QB when compared to those beasts.

no, hes better than palmer, eli, romo, and roethlisberger. hes 2nd in the league in yards behind that peyton manning guy. hes 7th in passer rating ahead of palmer, warner, romo,eli and mcnabb. hes 6th in TD's ahead of warner, romo, roethlisberger, mcnabb, and 1 behind eli. He's toed for 2nd in the league with the Peyton guy again in comp. pct only behind drew brees. 2nd in the league in yrds per game again behind.....peyton. hes 4th in the league in yrds per completion with 8.2. to say the kid is not a top 10 QB is just plain dumb. in my mind hes a no doubt top 8 maybe top 6-7

no, hes better than palmer, eli, romo, and roethlisberger. hes 2nd in the league in yards behind that peyton manning guy. hes 7th in passer rating ahead of palmer, warner, romo,eli and mcnabb. hes 6th in TD's ahead of warner, romo, roethlisberger, mcnabb, and 1 behind eli. He's toed for 2nd in the league with the Peyton guy again in comp. pct only behind drew brees. 2nd in the league in yrds per game again behind.....peyton. hes 4th in the league in yrds per completion with 8.2. to say the kid is not a top 10 QB is just plain dumb. in my mind hes a no doubt top 8 maybe top 6-7

If you want to make this a season by season basis, Schaub loses that battle to all of the above mentioned QB's. All of the QB's I've mentioned (except palmer, which could be different this season) has led their team to a postseason without quality receivers like Andre Johnson.

Yes they're a few exceptions like Reggie Wayne for Indi, Boldin and Fitz for AZ, but then it pretty much ends there. Eli lost Burress, Maclin and Desean Jackson combine for 2 years experience, Rothlisberger's receivers don't even compare to Andre. Romo made Miles Austin what he is today. Favre, of course, is just a badass wherever he goes. . . oh and he has sydney rice to throw too, did anyone know who he was until this year?

My point being, take away Andre Johnson. . . how far does Schaub get? Not far in my opinion. Good QB's make the players around them better. Johnson was good long before schaub got there. This is why I can't consider him a top 10 QB just yet. Maybe if he gets into the postseason just once, I'll consider it. Until then, Schaub isn't a top 10 QB

If you want to make this a season by season basis, Schaub loses that battle to all of the above mentioned QB's. All of the QB's I've mentioned (except palmer, which could be different this season) has led their team to a postseason without quality receivers like Andre Johnson.

Yes they're a few exceptions like Reggie Wayne for Indi, Boldin and Fitz for AZ, but then it pretty much ends there. Eli lost Burress, Maclin and Desean Jackson combine for 2 years experience, Rothlisberger's receivers don't even compare to Andre. Romo made Miles Austin what he is today. Favre, of course, is just a badass wherever he goes. . . oh and he has sydney rice to throw too, did anyone know who he was until this year?

My point being, take away Andre Johnson. . . how far does Schaub get? Not far in my opinion. Good QB's make the players around them better. Johnson was good long before schaub got there. This is why I can't consider him a top 10 QB just yet. Maybe if he gets into the postseason just once, I'll consider it. Until then, Schaub isn't a top 10 QB

We are talking about THIS year right? and THIS year his stats show that he is a no doubt about no way around it not even close top 10 QB. What you are saying is who has had the better career, and no schaub hasnt had a good career due to injury last year. hes healthy this year and is tearing it up there is no other way around it. to say he isn't is just flat out ignoring the stats. Schaub, yes has the best WR in the league but has lost his number 2 target in owen daniels and is doing it with 0 and i mean 0 running game. to say that those guys are better qb's because they got to the postseason? i hate that agrument. eli was carried by his defense that year. big ben also carried by the defense. Schaub is a top 10 qb.;)

I'm confident in our boys, Houston's azz is in trouble!!! GO PHINS!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom