How could Miami make you mad with pick 1a ? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How could Miami make you mad with pick 1a ?

1A. Devonta Smith - Too many questions and now will not run or workout at Alabama Pro Day

I may consider him at 18.....
Just to be fair would you draft J. Waddle? He is not participating today either (and yes I realize both have injuries that need to heal)

Either Alabama WR at #6 I wouldn’t be happy about. I’m fine w/ them later however

Passing on Pitts would just suck.

Passing on chase would suck too, however he’s in a tier w/ parsons, Horn, Surtain, Fields.

At the end of the day, I would be fine with Pitts, Smith, Waddle, Chase, Sewell, Parsons, with 1A. A CB would be a head scratcher given our investment in that unit but it's hard to get upset about adding elite talent.

What would really piss me off is if we reached for an edge rusher with our top selection. An edge rusher at 18 would also have me upset. It's just not a good class for them.

I never know how to answer this question. At 6, there’s a couple of players that I’d love (Smith, Chase), a couple I like (Waddle, Pitts), and one that I’d be ok with (Parsons).

That leaves about 500 prospects in the draft pool that I’d be upset with at that spot

Both the Alabama recievers are on the smaller side, so drafting them would immediately have me concerned about health longevity in the NFL. They both are obviously extremely talented players and would add a different dynamic to Miami's offense and return units. But there'd alway be that OMG feeling everytime they get hit.

Any CB, any Edge and honestly a trade back into the 20's.

We are in position to grab two difference makers and we need to get this right!

There will be a run on QBs and Tackles in my view, pushing down a lot of talent, 18 might be a good spot in the end.

Yup.

I'd consider a slight move up to 14 or 16 to guarantee a top talent. Yes I omitted 15 on purpose. Parsons shouldn't last that long but if he makes it to the teens I'm blowing up people's phones. I could see the Eagles willing to move again.

If we take Pitts at 6, Gesicki could be used in a trade. No reason a handful of teams wouldn't have a strong interest.

"Good player is a good player , is a good player"

Some of you might as well get disappointed now because you can pencil Smith in at 6. Unless something crazy happens between now and April 29, he will be our pick at 6

Back
Top Bottom