How do you plan on celebrating the first game of the season? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How do you plan on celebrating the first game of the season?

Fin-Loco

2024/2025 NFL Superbowl Champions!!!
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
I just thought I'd see how everyone is planning to celebrate the first game of the season against Pittsburgh. Me personally, I'll have all my gear on the instant I get out of work on that day. Head over to the local sports bar and talk smack to anyone that is wearing any Steelers garb. I'll then continue to hoot and hollar as soon as the pre game show begins. I'll feel the chills on my arm. At that point the ultimate level of sports heaven for me will be achieved. I can sit there with a cold beer knowing that the summer and spring drought is over. I'll have 16 Phins games coming at me on a weekly basis!
Anyone else?

with me and my brother, watching from ohio just like every game thanks to NFL ticket. good i love that. O ya and beerrrr.

Get out of work, go home, have a few beers, throw on my C-Pep jersey, and get ready for the whole season.

The following week, I leave Fri night to head down for the Bills game :wink:

Probably head over to Sofa Kings or to the local Hooters with a few of the dudes from work, chill and drink and maybe call in the next morning lol.

Put the brown jersey on. have some beers and sit in front of the tv and watch the game. I wish it would get here soon....I can not wait!!!!

game time''''''

i will be going to pittsburgh to see our dolphins crush the steelers.

I have a 7 p.m. class that night, but I think I’ll leave early (hopefully, the professor won’t be too mad, they’re at Redskins fans here), pick up my girlfriend, meet up wit my buddy and drinks lots of beers before the game starts.

Hopefully, no fights, though. If Steelers fans get rowdy, my buddy’s got my back.

Interestingly, my girlfriend will finally get an intro to being a Dolphins Fan 101 – and finally understand that Dolfans are as passionate fans as they are lovers.

Then I’ll skip class on Friday. Hangovers and 7 a.m. classes don’t mix well. :0)

Proudly display my Dolphins flag at my Broncos infested apartment complex. BTW, those that talk any trash, I just say "34-10"

Grill a couple of steaks, some corn, potatos, have some fresh brewed ice tea.

i'll **** on my neighbor's yard. i live in maryland so naturally, there are lots of pitt, ravens and skins fans. he's a good guy but he claims they'll walk all over us. so yeah, i would brew something nice for him then just let it go after the game:D

Set the Tivo and sit outside drinking a beer waiting for the delay to get good enough so i can skip most the comercials... Then watch and enjoy the game!

Then when i'm done Use the burner on my Tivo to burn it to a DVD and check out how culpepper did and how the line was blocking....

BALLS DEEP said:
I just thought I'd see how everyone is planning to celebrate the first game of the season against Pittsburgh.

Next to you on the couch. :drinker:

Back
Top Bottom