How do you plan on celebrating the first game of the season? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How do you plan on celebrating the first game of the season?

hey guys would any of u know whos doing the commentary for that game?

as well as the whole lineup of commentators of mon night football and sun night too??

hdjetta6316 said:
Set the Tivo and sit outside drinking a beer waiting for the delay to get good enough so i can skip most the comercials...

Me too!

killakimo said:
ah, dude that sucks. i feel your pain brotha. just have sex everytime we make a touchdown...hell, everytime somebody throws the ball:D

Good thing they didn't use this logic a few years ago, everytime a Fins QB threw a pick 6 they have sex, they probably still wouldn't be walking right. :lol:

PhinPhreak said:
Good thing they didn't use this logic a few years ago, everytime a Fins QB threw a pick 6 they have sex, they probably still wouldn't be walking right. :lol:

Or they'd have about forty-seven kids.

I'll probably just watch a replay of last seasons Nick and Jessica show. :lol:

J/K, I will be to pumped to concentrate on any work so will bail out early, come home, get the projector warmed up in the football room, check the temperature of the beer, get the snacks ready, and start the pregame warm-ups, Which consists of taking a dump on the neighbors lawn and wiping myself with his Bills Flag, opening the coldest beer and planting myself in front of the screen and watch my Fins kickoff their run to the SB.

Anybody considering buying a big screen TV for FB should seriously consider buying a projector instead, the picture is as clear as a plasma TV and you can make the screen as big as the room will allow, the room I have it in right now I can only project 110". I plan on making a bigger room to get it up to about 150" or so, and it's cheaper then a big screen.

brparkway said:
Beer or two, maybe sacrifice a goat.

hahahahah :sidelol: .......i plan to get home from football practice watch all the pregame shows put on my cpep jersey and probably take a few warm up laps around my house

Aqua4Ever04 said:
I love seeing all these beer responses. Being 18, and my girlfriend leaving for college just a week after that. I'll sit next to her with my Chris Chambers jersey while she wears my Ronnie Brown jersey, and we will spend a nice evening together, watching my beloved Fins!

My, God, that sucks, man. But if college is close by, you could always visit her every weekend to "watch the Dolphins." :0)

hdjetta6316 said:
Set the Tivo and sit outside drinking a beer waiting for the delay to get good enough so i can skip most the comercials... Then watch and enjoy the game!

My plan exactly, throw a couple steaks on the grill and settle in for no commercials and all Phins, then a victory, after which I will dance on my sofa like I did when the Heat won the Championship.

i have a serious question...

What the hell is a Steeler? I mean i've been thinking about it everyone knows what a Dolphin, Buccaneer, Jaguar, Falcon, Raven, Redskin, Cowboy, Eagle, Giant, Jet, Bill, Patriot, Bengal, Ram, Viking, Lion, Raider, Seahawk, Texan, Cardinal, Saint, Titan, Panther, Packer, Bear, Bronco.. you get the point. But it seems everyone i ask even "diehard" Steeler fans dont know what a Steeler is i know its named after the city but still what the hell is a Steeler?

MiaDolph99 said:
i have a serious question...

What the hell is a Steeler? I mean i've been thinking about it everyone knows what a Dolphin, Buccaneer, Jaguar, Falcon, Raven, Redskin, Cowboy, Eagle, Giant, Jet, Bill, Patriot, Bengal, Ram, Viking, Lion, Raider, Seahawk, Texan, Cardinal, Saint, Titan, Panther, Packer, Bear, Bronco.. you get the point. But it seems everyone i ask even "diehard" Steeler fans dont know what a Steeler is i know its named after the city but still what the hell is a Steeler?

a steel worker maybe?:confused: good question.

PhinPhreak said:
I'll probably just watch a replay of last seasons Nick and Jessica show. :lol:

J/K, I will be to pumped to concentrate on any work so will bail out early, come home, get the projector warmed up in the football room, check the temperature of the beer, get the snacks ready, and start the pregame warm-ups, Which consists of taking a dump on the neighbors lawn and wiping myself with his Bills Flag, opening the coldest beer and planting myself in front of the screen and watch my Fins kickoff their run to the SB.

Anybody considering buying a big screen TV for FB should seriously consider buying a projector instead, the picture is as clear as a plasma TV and you can make the screen as big as the room will allow, the room I have it in right now I can only project 110". I plan on making a bigger room to get it up to about 150" or so, and it's cheaper then a big screen.

:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: yyyyyeeeessssss!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom